Could a scripter please help me?

I have two followers (vanilla system, using NFF) who used a pool upstairs in the house: Peregrine Highwatch HFX. 

The pool strip script stripped their clothes, but glitched and did not redress them. I cannot now get them back in their clothes because the followers still have the 'magic effect' of being stripped. This does not respond to the usual Recycle Actor, Disable/Enable console actions. It's also baked into the save.

I have asked the author of PH house for help, but this has happened to me before in a play-through, at Elysium Estate, rendering a follower (Faye) unusable. So it is a wider issue.

Help - please! What I need (I think) is a spell to cast upon the glitched follower that will cause the redress script to run, thereby completing the strip/redress action. Whether I need to use the Peregrine Highwatch script, or a general pool redress script will do, I am not sure. It would be good to have a general one.

I've tried to understand how to do this in the CK but it's just way beyond my skills.

Surely this has happened to other modders / mod users? I can't be the only one to have this happen?

I hope someone can help! Thank you!

Sadly no script will fix this issue.

You can try to remove the magiceffect.

And then have the actor to go in another cell.

You may also need to reset the actor outfit, in case an empty outfit was used to the actorbase.

3 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

The pool strip script stripped their clothes, but glitched and did not redress them. I cannot now get them back in their clothes because the followers still have the 'magic effect' of being stripped. This does not respond to the usual Recycle Actor, Disable/Enable console actions. It's also baked into the save.

If you know the code of the spell, simply open the console, make click over your follower and type:

Dispel <code>

If you not know the code of the spell you can try get it whit the console typing:

help <name of spell>

If you are totally unable to get the exact code of the spell you can type in the console:

DispelAllSpells

Is not the best option because that remove all the spells whitout distinction and can cause weird problems.

24 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

If you know the code of the spell, simply open the console, make click over your follower and type:

Dispel <code>

If you not know the code of the spell you can try get it whit the console typing:

help <name of spell>

If you are totally unable to get the exact code of the spell you can type in the console:

DispelAllSpells

Is not the best option because that remove all the spells whitout distinction and can cause weird problems.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Surely this has happened to other modders / mod users? I can't be the only one to have this happen?

I hope someone can help! Thank you!

I got this sorted thanks! Someone pointed out the Activator ID in the Peregrine Highwatch was led by three zeros and recommended editing the zeroes out in case Skyrim SE was treating the ID differently. Well - that seemed to do the trick.

The activator now works - tested to destruction - and my followers now keep their replacement clothes on. (Originals lost to the ether).

Archived