Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

Hey guys I have 4 new extreme animations available in early access on my patreon, like I said in a previous post, I mostly split up and added new stages to the anal vore part of the witch morphiate snack animation.

Spoiler

LimpTroubledAmethystinepython-small.gifSilkySupportiveIndri-small.gifSveltePrudentChick-small.gifBlanchedalmondHonorablePupfish-small.gif

Loving the AV stuck loop and how that looks, sadly not a patreon member so I'll have to see it once it's released.  Almost wish it could just end with them "stuck" but I know that's likely beyond the sims 4's capabilities to just have the character "Disappear", and making it fatal just seems like it'd be a MESS. Still...I'm holding out hope for any of the Voodoo doll fun. 

Only problem I see with it would be where to put the sim, and my best guess would be to force their model...IDK below the ground? But that messes with the camera for the character...and putting them upwards would be hard too. Hmm. Gotta be a solution to that...not like the model can shrink, right? 

On 1/21/2021 at 8:11 AM, blackchimaera said:

To do a 'Witch:Voodoo Doll transformation', would a work around be to just make the sim model go "invisible" during the animation and then have a doll 'appear' in it's place to simulate being transformed? Then animate interactions with the doll for all kinds of Giantess domination related stuff ie: butt crush/boob crush/foot crush

P.S. Love your work, so hard to find femdom animations, then you came along and made all kinds, so thank you!

P.P.S. If it matters, my favorite are your facesitting animations!

On 4/5/2021 at 12:23 AM, bot420083 said:

Loving the AV stuck loop and how that looks, sadly not a patreon member so I'll have to see it once it's released.  Almost wish it could just end with them "stuck" but I know that's likely beyond the sims 4's capabilities to just have the character "Disappear", and making it fatal just seems like it'd be a MESS. Still...I'm holding out hope for any of the Voodoo doll fun. 

about the voodoo doll, I tested it out a while ago but unfortunately it wasn't working so I kinda gave up.  

however, after a bit of help from Turbodriver, it's now properly working. (with the latest WW release)

here's a small test preview. 

Spoiler

BelatedRequiredSilverfox-small.gif.395540dde1c1f5ea81ae9edbe6850200.gif

On 4/5/2021 at 12:23 AM, bot420083 said:

Only problem I see with it would be where to put the sim, and my best guess would be to force their model...IDK below the ground? But that messes with the camera for the character...and putting them upwards would be hard too. Hmm. Gotta be a solution to that...not like the model can shrink, right? 

Wish I could shrink the model but it's not possible :P

On 4/8/2021 at 8:25 AM, Praxidike said:

Hi! I can not find this Animation!

Hey, this is a teasing floor animation called "WITCH morphiate floor", it's a witch animation so make sure you have a Witch/wizard sim. ( or cheat in the WW gender settings)

4 hours ago, fouyaya said:

about the voodoo doll, I tested it out a while ago but unfortunately it wasn't working so I kinda gave up.  

however, after a bit of help from Turbodriver, it's now properly working. (with the latest WW release)

here's a small test preview. 

WOAAAAAHHH 

YOU ACTUALLY DID IT! I can't wait to see where this goes for future animations....??

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2021 at 8:13 AM, garrison15 said:

My impatient ass waiting for the next update

Hehe yes I'm a bit late on schedule. :P

anyways here are the new early access animations available on my patreon. (I'll update the LL package very soon)

Spoiler

HardtofindLastingTick-small.gifGiantMediumaquamarineBlackrhino-small.giDarkseagreenProudMoth-small.gifBelovedHandsomeHorseshoecrab-small.gifHandyAdeptRottweiler-small.gif

4 hours ago, 1337DragonWolf said:

Hey, I hate to ask this of you, but is it possible you could separate the extreme animations into different packages so that, say, somebody who is okay with waterworks but is not so fond of the others could just grab the designated file?

Hey, I though about it but honestly it would be a lot of hassle and WW has a very nifty feature to solve this. You can go to the animation disabler in the WW settings and disable any animation you don't wanna see, I make sure to always mention what the extreme content is in my titles (fart-piss-poop) this way it's easy to spot them and disable them.

On 4/23/2021 at 3:33 PM, fouyaya said:

Hey, I though about it but honestly it would be a lot of hassle and WW has a very nifty feature to solve this. You can go to the animation disabler in the WW settings and disable any animation you don't wanna see, I make sure to always mention what the extreme content is in my titles (fart-piss-poop) this way it's easy to spot them and disable them.

Oh! You CAN disable animations! Thanks! You have helped me in more than just this. lol

Hey, I updated the reg package (+8animations)

Fuck Face 3                                    (handjob)(pillory)

Human Footrest                             (footjob)(sofa)(threesome)

Seated Handjob 2                          (handjob)(sofa)

Seated Handjob 3                          (handjob)(sofa)

Armpit Licking                               (oraljob)(doublebed)

Armpit Licking (embarrassed)       (oraljob)(doublebed)

Gaming Chair                                (oraljob)(floor)

Gaming Chair 2                             (oraljob)(floor)

note that you need the nintendo switch tablet by littledica to play the "gaming chair" animations. Also, unfortunately the Switch's screen stays black while playing those animations, I couldn't find a way to add the little sequences like blic bloc or R.E.F.U.G.E. into it.  :<

2 hours ago, fouyaya said:

note that you need the nintendo switch tablet by littledica to play the "gaming chair" animations. Also, unfortunately the Switch's screen stays black while playing those animations, I couldn't find a way to add the little sequences like blic bloc or R.E.F.U.G.E. into it.  :<

Thank you so much! Can't wait to use Animations!

14 hours ago, fouyaya said:

Thanks man, nice work ?

Hey! missed ur stuff till now! Love feet & pee stuff! i'll be adding & showing off ur animations in my series 

Wicked of Whimsville! Links below!

thanx! need some pee on feet while sitting on couch animation?

Or laying upside down peeing on face?

New feet recently! pic below! FTL feet!

Felicia's Feet 1.jpg

Felicia's Feet 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2021 at 10:41 PM, korbe said:

Hey! missed ur stuff till now! Love feet & pee stuff! i'll be adding & showing off ur animations in my series 

Wicked of Whimsville! Links below!

thanx! need some pee on feet while sitting on couch animation?

Or laying upside down peeing on face?

New feet recently! pic below! FTL feet!

hey, thanks :D 

Hey guys, I added 3 animations to the extreme package

- Toilet slave dom (poop)        (toilet)(climax)

- Toilet slave dom (pee)           (toilet)(teasing)

- Gaming chair 3 (fart)             (floor)(oraljob)

As you can see there's the first scat animation, you need to download the "fouyaya_pieceofshit.package" available on the download page and put in in your mod folder for it to work.

-> If you don't want to see those animations, simply don't download that package. Also, note that you can disable any animation you don't like with the animations disabler in WickedWhims settings.

Additionally, with the release of Resident Evil Village and everybody lewding over the tall vampire lady, I created this. ?

On 5/9/2021 at 5:20 PM, fouyaya said:

As you can see there's the first scat animation, you need to download the "fouyaya_pieceofshit.package" available on the download page and put in in your mod folder for it to work.

-> If you don't want to see those animations, simply don't download that package. Also, note that you can disable any animation you don't like with the animations disabler in WickedWhims settings.

Additionally, with the release of Resident Evil Village and everybody lewding over the tall vampire lady, I created this. ?

DAMN! As a giantess lover, absolutely adore that gif you made! Thanks fouy! I know it's unlikely but admittedly I'd love to see stuff like this in an update, but a standard height for large sims would be difficult I imagine. 

On 5/9/2021 at 11:20 PM, fouyaya said:

Still dont get the animations im stuck with 126 animations

On 5/15/2021 at 1:12 AM, Praxidike said:

Hi! Is this Sim available for download? I like her!

Hey here is the small household I made with alcina dimitrescu and ethan winters from resident evil village, Tho tbh I'm sure there are better version of those characters in the sims gallery :P  (no CC needed apart from this skin overlay from pralinesims and also I made here 30% taller with the "heightslider3" from here)

On 5/19/2021 at 9:29 PM, Loser85 said:

can someone please tell me why im only getting 126 animations on both versions non patreon and patreon animations

Hey, again check that you have all the props/DLC needed, up-to-date Wickedwhims mod and no duplicates of my packages in your mods folder (always pick the latest package available and ERASE the existing one)

unknown_Household_REVILLAGE_0x008d0d2e555d07a7.zip