Fouyaya Femdom & Fetish Animations for WickedWhims (07/11 November Update +25 Animations)

21 hours ago, fouyaya said:

Hey, sure I'll consider it :D 

I have 3 new animations in early access on my patreon, one is a climax using the Cherry Pie's cum mesh.

Hide contents

WeeHarmlessGalapagospenguin-size_restricted.gif.1897b634a39413aab3bf7d667c256088.gifInbornTediousAllosaurus-size_restricted.gif.1d67247d1b5a16107c43032f3316d403.gifHarmlessRealDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif.c79be1f3b28770bac0104860a1e11595.gif

Wowwww that's erotic move

Hopefully you able to make threesome for sex animation hahahha & thank you again 

On 10/31/2020 at 3:52 PM, Gordon999 said:

image.png.f3e372932f78a7b4bec634646ad33b38.pngBro I think there's something wrong with your animation as he is licking wall instead her arm ahahahahahaha

That animation is part of my amazon "SNUSNU" series, you need to create a height difference between the sims (with a height slider mod, like this one) for the animation to look good :D

On 11/2/2020 at 7:19 AM, fouyaya said:

That animation is part of my amazon "SNUSNU" series, you need to create a height difference between the sims (with a height slider mod, like this one) for the animation to look good :D

I've already did but why that guy still standing behind her, just look at his foot

On 11/4/2020 at 12:58 PM, Gordon999 said:

I've already did but why that guy still standing behind her, just look at his foot

Hey, judging from your screenshot I'd say the height difference is not enough, the sweet spot is about a 20% diff between the sims. If you're using the height mod I mentioned above, which I strongly recommend if you want the best experience with the SNUSNU series, you simply need to make the tallest sim you can get with the smallest one. (with the heightslider1.package)

Also, I haven't tried yet the latest "sex positioning" feature from WW but now it should be possible to adjust the location and reposition you sims with it.

On 11/12/2020 at 6:13 AM, Nina_mercer2 said:

For some reason, the game doesn't seem to recognize that your animation files exist, i can't use them in-game, works with a lot of other animation mods, but not this one and i think a couple others... any idea why that is?

Hey, please verify that you have my latest package files and no duplicates. If you do then it's probably an issue with WickedWhims or another mod that often conflicts with it like Nisa's wicked perversions, basemental drugs, MCCC, ColonolNutty mods. Try to update them :D

Hey guys, I updated the regular package on LL, here is the list of new animations added (+10) :

Spoiler

Big Boobs Waifu 5                         (footjob)(ottoman)

Big Boobs Waifu 6                         (oraljob)(ottoman)

Trample (head)                              (footjob)(floor)

Ass Kissing                                     (oraljob)(floor)

Ass Kissing (embarrassed)             (oraljob)(floor)

Foot licking                                    (footjob)(floor)

Ass Licking                                     (oraljob)(window)

Pussy Licking                                  (oraljob)(window)

Ass Licking (transition)                   (oraljob)(window)

Pussy Licking (transition)                (oraljob)(window)

I also have 4 new extreme animations and an object CC (toilet box) in early access on my patreon 

Spoiler

TatteredComfortableBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif.809f1286a33f1cfe541b95caca5151d5.gifNarrowCreativeBaboon-size_restricted.gif.5c6ef5dc5a68f9c3d05afdd372c11db7.giftoiletbox.png.926b15ddee187635bdd11cae1dbcb8a4.pngGiganticGenerousBasilisk-size_restricted.gif.90a392a17219ab08ee8bab1211461192.gif

Obviously the toilet box was created to fit with the whole toilet domination sequence in the extreme package but it's also a functional toilet and you can sit on it. 

18 hours ago, Fenrirrr said:

Oooh, The toilet box seems interesting. Will it and Dutch Oven be coming to the LL version anytime soon or will they only be patreon exclusives?

Hey, I don't do patreon exclusives only early access. The dutch oven animation will definitely be in the next extreme package update which should be next month. (the toilet box will be released later) 

On 11/24/2020 at 9:33 PM, garrison15 said:

You should add a swirly animation and an ass sandwich animation. Something like this. 

Yes I'll definitely make that. (the ass sandwish animation, not sure what a swirly is :P)

On 11/24/2020 at 10:27 PM, Praxidike said:

Could you make some choking and ass slapping animations?

I'll consider it. :D

I have 4 new animations available in early access on my patreon.

Spoiler

MediumFaithfulChinchilla-size_restricted.gif.125a4656efa0cc66e6569c50280b71be.gifArcticFaithfulJuliabutterfly-size_restricted.gif.c2aadfc8131cce42b2b64a1aa99fb891.gifRadiantFrenchBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif.459aeb36f4ebb6029008e50923bcb54b.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, so I am new to modding on Sims 4. These are my first mods, however they do not work :(. I saved them in a file and then put then in the Sims 4 folder. I don't know if you can help but I really would like for these mods to work. I downloaded the extra mods as well. They do not show up in the view mods section of the options menu nor can I figure out how to do them in the game. Please help. 

On 12/2/2020 at 6:47 PM, Femocrat said:

@fouyaya Would you ever consider more extreme ballbusting animations like stomping, stretching, squeezing, or even castration play/threats? I'm not sure how your suggestions process works and I'm sure you have so many ideas and people asking you to do things lol

Hey, yes I'd like to make some ballbusting animations , however it will probably be relatively mild. castration is really not my cup of tea so I doubt I'll make any animation with that theme (at the most, maybe just a quick playful threat like a handscissor motion :P) 

4 hours ago, buzz290 said:

Hello, so I am new to modding on Sims 4. These are my first mods, however they do not work :(. I saved them in a file and then put then in the Sims 4 folder. I don't know if you can help but I really would like for these mods to work. I downloaded the extra mods as well. They do not show up in the view mods section of the options menu nor can I figure out how to do them in the game. Please help. 

Hey, I recommend this website, it's the help/faq of the WickedWhims mod it's very thorough, I'm sure you'll find all the help you need there :D

1 hour ago, fouyaya said:

Hey, yes I'd like to make some ballbusting animations , however it will probably be relatively mild. castration is really not my cup of tea so I doubt I'll make any animation with that theme (at the most, maybe just a quick playful threat like a handscissor motion :P)

@fouyaya Makes sense, thanks for the reply! I think the hand-scissor motion would be pretty awesome and is right along with what I meant by threats! Hope to see that in the future! :)

17 hours ago, vleasantpalley said:

for these new animations do i need the witch expansion? 

not 100% sure but I don't think so, some sounds and visuals effects from the realm of magic DLC will probably be missing but as long as you use the cheat "ignore occult sims restrictions" in gender settings in the WW settings you should be able to play them. 

I updated both packages on loverslab here's the changelog :D

Spoiler

reg package:

Sparta Kick                                     (footjob)(window)

Foot Licking                                   (footjob)(window)

Reverse Headscissor                        (teasing)(floor)

Ass Kissing (selfie)                           (teasing)(floor)

Feet Massage                                  (footjob)(doublebed)

Missionary under the covers           (vaginal)(doublebed)

extreme package:
Dutch Oven                                    (teasing)(doublebed)

Dutch Oven 2                                 (teasing)(doublebed)

Indecent Staring (fart)                    (teasing)(yogamat)

Butt Massage (fart)                         (teasing)(massagetable)

Foot and Butt Massage (fart)          (footjob)(massagetable)

+added "increase bladder" tag to all golden shower animations

Happy holidays !