• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/8/2023 at 7:17 PM, JestersVolition said:

So a few questions,

1. How far in development is this.

2. What is the quality of the content.

3. How frequently is this updated.

1.All the bachelorettes including the Stardew Valley Expanded mod ones have at least a scene or two. They also added scenes for Robin, Jodi and Caroline along with the ability to marry Jodi and Robin. They also added scenes for a female version of the Wizard. I believe there is some Polygamy scenes too but I only remember there being one.

2. Male Farmer M/F straight content only, dev isn't interested in doing gay scenes or content with the Female Farmer. The content for the most part is locked behind some of the Heart events which were changed, which now include sex scenes which are animated within the style of the in-game sprites. There's no repeatable content though other than the text-only events after your character gets married, though you can technically view any of the mod's scenes through using debug commands with SMAPI if I recall right. I'd say the writing and the quality of animation is okayish.

3. There hasn't been one since September of last year, but it used to be updated pretty often, like every month or two.

Dev did claim they were still working on the mod a few months after the last update on a public post on their Patreon but they stated they got burnt out back in January and that the dev cycle would be slown down. The last post they made over at Patreon though was back in April  and there hasn't been one since then. The dev does have a public discord too that's linked on their nexus page for the mod but I haven't bothered to check if the dev talks about development of the mod over there too.

Edited by valis09g
  • 4 months later...

Pinned message on the nexus page is that the author is waiting for the 1.6 update. That was posted in 2020, it is nearly four years later and we're still waiting on that 1.6 update. CA did post in Sept. 2023 that it was coming but with no date as yet. So I guess this is on hold until CA gets that update out.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...