[mod] Deerkin Nude Males

Deerkin Nude Males

Hey y'all,

So I have been getting requests to upload the male edits for the Deerkin mod that I did.

So here it is.

I have edited pretty much all of the Deerkin furniture as seen in the screenshot.

I have also included some kinky gear I have customized for the Deerkin (Inspired by another obsolete mod).

To install.

Unzip the file.

Then just copy both folders into your mod folder. Its that simple.

(Edit: It was brought to my attention that the recipe for the deerkin fundoshi caused the game to crash every time you tried to use the spinning wheel. I have fixed the problem, so please redownload the mod as it contains the correct recipe now. I apologize for the inconvenience.)

Deerkin 1.0.1.7z

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/20/2019 at 10:12 AM, KodeyReindeer said:

Deerkin Nude Males

Hey y'all,

So I have been getting requests to upload the male edits for the Deerkin mod that I did.

So here it is.

I have edited pretty much all of the Deerkin furniture as seen in the screenshot.

I have also included some kinky gear I have customized for the Deerkin (Inspired by another obsolete mod).

To install.

Unzip the file.

Then just copy both folders into your mod folder. Its that simple.

(Edit: It was brought to my attention that the recipe for the deerkin fundoshi caused the game to crash every time you tried to use the spinning wheel. I have fixed the problem, so please redownload the mod as it contains the correct recipe now. I apologize for the inconvenience.)

Deerkin 1.0.1.7z 818.66 kB · 15 downloads

Human males maybe?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 2:34 AM, vyvyan25 said:

I'm having an issue where the male models revert to human blanks during sex acts, wondering if this mod needs updating or if it's an error on my end?

I don't think it's this mod causing that as it has all the necessary files for sex acts.

I am busy working on a new release which i'll most likely upload in the next few days. Though i haven't found any errors that could be causing your issue.

I have tested it with the latest version of sexbound and it works for me.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Sup y'all, I'm back on Starbound, so im probably gonna look into updating this mod a little bit, to fix a few issues I have with it. Also have a few other things in the works so it wont be right away. Just keep an eye out as I might give it a new page and remove this one if possible. 

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...