Feminizing Skyrim?

I was wondering if there was a way to not only overhaul females (which has been discussed a lot already) but to convert male characters into good looking females. I know of the Oldrim mods for female Heimskr and Ulfric, and I was wondering if there were more mods for feminizing other big male NPCs. I know that SkyFem exsits, but I haven't used it yet and I don't know how well the converted females look.

look for skyfem ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87315 ) It works I tried it, but whats totally irritating is that the most NPC's does not speak anymore or with the male voice depending on the patch for skyfem you use. You need to activate the written version of the dialogs or you loose quest infos. And read the description. A clean start or a save before you mod is better. here in loverslab are mods to mod skyfem :)

For the basic stuff you could have a look at feminized level lists, though that is only the base game and would need patches for any mod that adds npc, either singly or through the level lists, editing level lists in other mods to only spawn female npc's can be a major pain depending on how many their are, I looked at doing so for a couple of mods and it was going to be a massive time sink in changing the npc level lists to only spawn females as most of them only spawned 1 or 2 females where there may be8 or 9 males spawned, changing them to use female rather than males was mah, tedious as hell to do.

Though appearance wise they will use what ever the basic appearance of the spawned npc's are, though if you have mods that make them look nicer they should use that.

There are female cicero and mirak replacers available and the female one for cicero has had its lines redone with in my view cute voice for it.

Archived