Character won't stop looking around?

Guest k11k27y21k11

Guest k11k27y21k11

My character is always looking around and closing their eyes or looking angry and having half shut eyes, what could cause this? or fix this?

My character is always looking around and closing their eyes or looking angry and having half shut eyes' date=' what could cause this? or fix this?

[/quote']

You need to give us more information like, during certain animations, while walking around, all the time.

You also need to tell us what skeleton you installed (if growlf's universal skeleton - the total controllable version then you need the "look here you" plugin).

You need to finally give us your load order. You may have installed a plugin that is causing the erratic behavior and just not know it.

My character is always looking around and closing their eyes or looking angry and having half shut eyes' date=' what could cause this? or fix this?

[/quote']

write in console (after *action* on Actor or PC in third view):

setunconscious 0

setrestrained 0

update3d

Woman's Move - Animation Replacer.esp - disable this and start a new game and see if you still have issues.

While this is not related it still needs to be addressed, these are not ever supposed to be enabled:

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp

You are supposed to enable them just prior to building a bashed patch and then import them into the bashed patch. After you build your bashed patch then you disable them. They can cause problems if you leave them enabled.

Archived