AAF ERROR 10

Well I went and uninstalled then reinstalled the mods ran the game and did the same thing again. well got to looking through my mods wondering what could be causing this issue. I realized I had forgotten to install the patch The One Patch to Bang Them All. I installed that and ran the game. No errors. I still don't have the home button but I went and changed the number to one of my unused buttons and now it works. 

14 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Well I went and uninstalled then reinstalled the mods ran the game and did the same thing again. well got to looking through my mods wondering what could be causing this issue. I realized I had forgotten to install the patch The One Patch to Bang Them All. I installed that and ran the game. No errors. I still don't have the home button but I went and changed the number to one of my unused buttons and now it works. 

Make sure your keyboard doesn't have a lock key or a function key which handles the use of the Home key as well as some other features of the keyboard. That is the most common issue when Home key doesn't work when everything else does.

On 9/14/2019 at 1:13 PM, RitualClarity said:

Make sure your keyboard doesn't have a lock key or a function key which handles the use of the Home key as well as some other features of the keyboard. That is the most common issue when Home key doesn't work when everything else does.

Kk I have a MSI laptop and seem to me someone posted about that. I'll see If I can find it again. The keyboard is fully programmable so that might be why my 7/home button won't work 

4 hours ago, Badtanker said:

Kk I have a MSI laptop and seem to me someone posted about that. I'll see If I can find it again. The keyboard is fully programmable so that might be why my 7/home button won't work 

Yes situations like that is the reason most people have problems with their home key. However, if you are reprogramming it for your personal use it doesn't matter much then. :D

2 hours ago, RitualClarity said:

Yes situations like that is the reason most people have problems with their home key. However, if you are reprogramming it for your personal use it doesn't matter much then. :D

Kk it all works now so thats the main thing. Thanks for getting back with me on this. ?

On 9/13/2019 at 11:29 PM, Badtanker said:

I am getting that same 010 error right down to the letter, what mod is it from?

Didn't figure out for sure what mod it was.  It had to do with either behemoths/supermutants animations. after I installed the patch The One Patch to Bang Them All it went away. If your not using that patch I would recommend off of nexus The One Patch to Rule Them all https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40110. Haven't had any errors so far. only thing is that the dick's on the men stretch out about 2 feet so working on that problem. 

On 9/22/2019 at 10:38 PM, darkon74slayer said:

I found the problem, it has to do with the new version of Release Creature Pack V3. the current one patch does not have support for the changes made in Creature pack. I found message about moving creaturepack to after the one patch and it got rid of the error messages in AAF.

kk thanks I had looked all over but like i said it wasn't till I installed the one patch that it straighten out. 

Archived