Follow me for sex..No animation

1 hour ago, Judaharis said:

I need some help on this one. So i got skyrim V. Now i downloaded sexlab and downloaded follow me for sex. It works but no animation. Anything im missing? or can i get the correct links or the correct forum? thank you sorry if its asked before. 

This should be posted to the mod you are having issues with.

Your SL animations will not work without running FNIS.

Go to Youtube.  There are some channels that have really good tutorials on how to run FNIS.  I recommend two channels - Gopher (Gophervids?) and Gamer Poets, but there are others.  Watch the tutorials on how to install and use FNIS.

You should also look for tutorials on the same channels for 1) TES5Edit and making a merged patch, 2) WryeBash and making a bashed patch, 3) LOOT, and 4) Mod Organizer or Vortex Mod Manager.

Skyrim is an incredible game, but it takes a little work to set everything up correctly.  If you set it up correctly, your game will run much better and be more stable.

• 3 years later...