Help Finding Mugen Characters Please?

Trying to round out my kinky roster with a few interesting characters and stages I've seen but cannot find them for the life of me. Some were supposedly on barachan which won't load. Some were on another site that was shut down by a provider. And some are supposedly on the Mugen Archive site, but for some reason any links leading to them tell me my account doesn't have enough privilege to access the page.
If anyone can tell me where to find the pictured characters and stages, I'd be forever grateful!
I've noted next to the pictures what exactly is shown in each that I'm requesting.
I also have a bunch of relatively difficult to get ones too. (And some AMAZING safe for work ones for the non adult build)
sc2.png.c2e31f6c8190636de50349c74f20df67.pngThe ape guy please
sc5.png.23a4c0e7d084b59bc7329aa57bdf2153.pngDelga, definitely want him
2123568469_(meaAaGwObaaaa)(mhkKj617QhFObrss13)5.jpg.1910f73ca3775dd1b9e274f0484cdaa1.jpgLevel and fighters
1861891138_(meaAaGwObaaaa)(mhzmPMdA2BpxwR83ux)4.jpg.02d2bd0abb81108732dacf7bf785c163.jpgThe pictured fighter (Othello) is like my holy grail of the roster lol NEED him
513394940_(meaf8Ggaaaa)(mh82Z4qgVaq-qb7rkb)14.jpg.a3416e90ca5507aff62b965a67fe8d7f.jpgLeo and the level (I've located Beerus)
2gNf3.jpg.6001c1a942df7385e8867411bdfc9c89.jpgLevel please
images.jpg.80ac858715e0f340c6f4f43d62ab8d89.jpgThe level please. I have both versions of Talbain already (vore and non vore)
552327202_images(1).jpg.d436ec47b007ef960a3092825a0516a3.jpgLooking for Fox Mcloud and the panther guy
1533730499_mugen-sailor-sex-1.jpeg.9d79e9b93d77534c488af446c9bd6441.jpegLevel and this wolf version of Kuro. (Also looking for the horse version of him)
18835810_5.jpg.b1cdb0a643678dba99bf9bc3a808fde6.jpgLevel and Pokemon
c33c80c9ac29d05892e77c1bbc1b1ecf_15.jpg.436bc47a4a9fec492ab57645c012fbc6.jpgPokemon please

11 hours ago, Voldearag said:

I've never played Mugen before, I didn't know it had this many sex and furry mods. But I have that wolf in the third picture, Giro. Attached. There are sex poses of him? O: I didn't see any of those in the sprites, I'd like those for my collection too.

giro.zip 910.84 kB · 1 download

Thanks! I'll check him out. I did find Othello but it's apparently the non adult version. no naughty moves at least that I can read as its in Japanese I think

Edit: It's not the adult edit I was looking for sadly but an awesome character! I'm definitely adding him to my safe for work build of the game, thanks again!

11 hours ago, Voldearag said:

I've never played Mugen before, I didn't know it had this many sex and furry mods. But I have that wolf in the third picture, Giro. Attached. There are sex poses of him? O: I didn't see any of those in the sprites, I'd like those for my collection too.

giro.zip 910.84 kB · 1 download

Also if y'all want any of the characters I've picked up, adult or not let me know, I can list the stuff I do have.
Also there's a link on here somewhere to someone's own build and it's chock full of naughty things lol

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 11:47 AM, MrSuspiciousX said:

Also if y'all want any of the characters I've picked up, adult or not let me know, I can list the stuff I do have.
Also there's a link on here somewhere to someone's own build and it's chock full of naughty things lol

i would like to now what characters and if you had any stages

Horse level was my work. I had intended to upload it after adding sound effects and maybe a randomly chosen girl feature but never got around to finishing it. It's also wicked small with poor animation.

I haven't played in a year but I'll see if I can dig it up and post it for people to use, along with any hard-to-find characters I have.

I also just found out that Mugen Archive Thanos'd pretty much all the lewd content, a lot of which doesn't exist anywhere else. All because one of the Moderators wasn't happy with the effort people were making to censor their descriptions and they didn't want to put up an age gate. He even has a post in the announcement section saying he'll straight-up ban anyone who talks about it on their forum.

Who knew building a centralized community and then cliquing it up with donation/contribution-based privileges governed by a few individuals would ever bite anyone in the ass...

• 1 month later...
On 9/18/2019 at 11:04 PM, TheOniNinja said:

Horse level was my work. I had intended to upload it after adding sound effects and maybe a randomly chosen girl feature but never got around to finishing it. It's also wicked small with poor animation.

I haven't played in a year but I'll see if I can dig it up and post it for people to use, along with any hard-to-find characters I have.

I also just found out that Mugen Archive Thanos'd pretty much all the lewd content, a lot of which doesn't exist anywhere else. All because one of the Moderators wasn't happy with the effort people were making to censor their descriptions and they didn't want to put up an age gate. He even has a post in the announcement section saying he'll straight-up ban anyone who talks about it on their forum.

Who knew building a centralized community and then cliquing it up with donation/contribution-based privileges governed by a few individuals would ever bite anyone in the ass...

Can you share that horse level 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 2:11 PM, Zentanextcav said:

I know im late but i come bringing gifts. I did quite a bit of digging using the way back machine and found a trove of characters

Also i just so happen to have this, it may not be the exact version you want.

Kuromaru_Wolf.7z 2.28 MB · 96 downloads

Hello i was wondering do you still have this file whenever i click into it it says that the file is missing

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...