Zoe's Body normalmap

Zoe's Body normalmap

View File

Hi,

here is my unp normal map, unfortunately only in 2k cause i'm too lazy to build a new one.

It's a uvw corrected map,complete new baked with 3dsmax,Nipples and armpits are on  point (btw nipples,most off the popular skin diffuse maps are a bit wrong and you guys wonder about crappy nipples since 2011 .)

All muscle are selfmade or samples from i beleive 10 fittnessoverlayaddonsildemyself mods .All samples were rgb 8.8.8. .)

I don't use any rookieblender,i work only with PS and this map grows since 2012.^^

It works with all unp uvw bodys.

Dunno if it looks with realy big boobs, i'm always afraid of really testing it because i'm screwing months on her tits again! :banana:

38 minutes ago, sativa said:

Can't see anything

what do you mean you cant see? tried to put it into a light that shows the features well.

38 minutes ago, sativa said:

but how can rape and torture be fun?

you are on loverslab and still ask this?

its a sexual fantasy in the BDSM context. I m a switch and enjoy both roles. And yeah, I enjoy such fantasies even in the role of a victim. 

So yes, it can be fun :)