Most useless mod of them all...

Maybe I shouldn't do this but... Recently I feel like I want to vent this frustration with my fellow labbers contributors...

I can delete this thread in no time too if you feel it's not appropriate...

The Lab being the lab, we tend to attract real modders so (un)fortunately the links maybe to some other mod hosting sites only...

Anyway, shoot the most useless mod you found so far. And I'm not asking about idiotic or annoying new races/savegames but really something for which you want to triple facepalm...

So off you go...

I start with a recent one, certainly not the best but this way we have a start...

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43182

Y U No use "unlock" in the console if you want to cheat?

NB: this is for a good laugh nothing else.

htp://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/43182

Y U No use "unlock" in the console if you want to cheat?

Because it's using an in-game mechanic (spellcasting) rather than a blatant cheat method (the console) it lets people cheat but convince themselves that they're not cheating.

the millions of race mods that are nothing more then an exact duplicate of the vanilla imperial race or for that matter all of the vanilla races. I do admit that one or two could be handy at time's but anyone who needs a duplicate would not waste time searching nexus for some assholes version when it takes less then a second to dupe a race.

but anyone who needs a duplicate would not waste time searching nexus for some assholes version when it takes less then a second to dupe a race.

I would hope but...

Come on! You an do better than this.

Let me just look through the latest files mmmm...

This one is great: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41441

Let's make a contest then we'll all vote for the winner as FOM...

but anyone who needs a duplicate would not waste time searching nexus for some assholes version when it takes less then a second to dupe a race.

I would hope but...

Come on! You an do better than this.

Let me just look through the latest files mmmm...

This one is great: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/41441

Let's make a contest then we'll all vote for the winner as FOM...

you cheated! I swear you made an alt account and posted that just so you could win

OMG just for fun I was browsing using ascending download order... The number of readme generators we have is impressive!

Let me get this straight: I can code thousands of lines of scripts, deal with Pytthon, Blender and other Gimp user NOT friendly softwares but I need a program to add --- and [bold] [/bold] to .txt for me? Seriously?

Also category savegames: 1295...

Lol' date=' 75 downloads can't be wrong ;)

The best part is if you read the comments...

[/quote']

WTF?????

Who the Fuck is MrZaneMan and why does he think that the idea of having weightless arrows is somehow "HIS" idea??????? Did he patent the fucking idea? Then it damn trucking isn't his. Where did he post the idea to even have it "stolen"???????

Clearly this has to be just a troll post to get a laugh, cause if the dude is serious.....:s

WTF?????

Who the Fuck is MrZaneMan and why does he think that the idea of having weightless arrows is somehow "HIS" idea??????? Did he patent the fucking idea? Then it damn trucking isn't his. Where did he post the idea to even have it "stolen"???????

Clearly this has to be just a troll post to get a laugh' date=' cause if the dude is serious.....:s

[/quote']

I'd hope that he is trolling, but lots of folks really do have a very strange idea of how intellectual property should work...

Donkey, for example, chewed my ass out over on Wolflore because he believes that pose converter "violates his copyright over his work" because someone, somewhere, might choose to use it in a way that he does not approve of. Never mind that this means that the very program that he used to create his animations also violates his copyright, by his measure.

Oh well. I wish him well, I just won't give him any more offers of help. Ever.

Lots of folks get a bit...interesting...when it comes to the ownership of ideas.

Except that in this case the dude (MrZaneMan) has done zippo as far as release, or even "MENTION" the subject of weightless arrows anywhere that I can find.

With that being the case.....smells like a troll, looks like a troll, slobbers like a troll. Yep, must be a troll. :)

The people that use that kind of a mod consider the console to be "cheating", but if it's done via a plugin and/or in-game mechanics it's not cheating. So they use stuff like that so they can have cheat-like effects while still being able to claim they don't cheat.