Porkybork's Tramp Stamps

First thing first, it's a nice thing that you started to do this type of content, always need more tattoos.

2nd, they look really cool, can i sujest you some variation with some transparency, to make them a bit more realist? If it's possible of course. They actually fit pretty well on maxis match sims, but they're, in my taste a lil to "colorfull" for alpha sims.

Anyway, nicely done.

I was going to say the same '-'

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Shayeesh said:

First thing first, it's a nice thing that you started to do this type of content, always need more tattoos.

2nd, they look really cool, can i sujest you some variation with some transparency, to make them a bit more realist? If it's possible of course. They actually fit pretty well on maxis match sims, but they're, in my taste a lil to "colorfull" for alpha sims.

Anyway, nicely done.

26 minutes ago, porkybork said:

Not especialy the colored one. In fact, a "real" tat' isn't really 100% colored or b&w, i think to be more .... "realist" on alpha sims we should see by low transparency the skin color across the tat'.  Like the tat' isn't fresh made but have some years.

Dunno how to express what i wanna say lul.