Breezy Power Armor Frame v0.1

Breezy Power Armor Frame v0.1

View File

Tired of cruising the oppressive Commonwealth heat inside those sweltering power armor frames? No fear, now you can get some wind in with the new and lightweight Breezy Power Armor Frames! Just build on a workshop (under the Special category), picking the "Breezy" option. You might need to scrap your old frame, though.

This is just a quick test. Bone weights are not that good, and even worse for the male version. The body is fixed as it's embedded on the custom frame mesh. Female body is Wonder Body (you'll probably have texture problems if you use CBBE or other body), male is EVB.

You'll need as requirements:

This was not very thoroughly tested, so use it at your own risk. Let me know if you run into any big issues.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/20/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6698, https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15399

This is awesome! By chance does adding the usual armor plating cover things up? That would be ideal.
I would also love to see these used in a variation of the Skyrim ChainBeast mod where they wander around automously attacking people, capturing them and taking them back to a slave market :)

Yes, adding power armor pieces covers things up as expected. I don't have plans to add any gameplay changes based on this (not even sure where to start with that), but anyone who can do that is welcome to use this as a (very basic) starting point.

Thanks! I've been waiting for a chance to play with power armor and sexy mods.

For those of us who are using CBBE (and are comfortable doing some heavy lifting for the conversion) any tips on getting the bodies to line up? I successfully used Outfit Studio to remove the Wonder Body, but I can't re-pose the CBBE body. Tried building it anyway and it wound up with a weird stretchy spaghetti monstrosity hovering over the armor while the body inside was gone.

52 minutes ago, DarkLordGuy said:

Thanks! I've been waiting for a chance to play with power armor and sexy mods.

For those of us who are using CBBE (and are comfortable doing some heavy lifting for the conversion) any tips on getting the bodies to line up? I successfully used Outfit Studio to remove the Wonder Body, but I can't re-pose the CBBE body. Tried building it anyway and it wound up with a weird stretchy spaghetti monstrosity hovering over the armor while the body inside was gone.

Set the Wonder Body as reference and then copy the bone weights from it, after adjusting the arms and legs to the correct position (a bit of a pain in Outfit Studio, really). Delete it only after copying the weights.

I'm trying to get the player's original body to work, but it gets terribly deformed by the power armor skeleton, unfortunately.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

farnsworth.jpg.1b090dda90f9f0cef7bc7894b2c7bc4f.jpg

I received permission from the mod author to re-post the last version of this mod!  Or at least, I'm fairly certain is was the last available version (0.4).  The mod was previously hosted on Nexus before the collections debacle.  The file is a FOMOD and includes the Wonderbody, CBBE, and vanilla options for females, as well as EVB bodies for males.

Please note: I have not made any changes to this file.  I'm merely re-posting the version I have in my archives.  You must install the requirements listed in the first post.  If you have issues, you'll have to seek community support.  The mod is no longer officially supported by the author.  I hope somebody makes a FG conversion at some point but it's complicated by the power armor skeleton (oh well).

Happy nude travels!

Spoiler

permission.jpg.cb98780f9230f9cc822b3a0bf443f246.jpg

Breezy PA Main File with FOMOD installer.7z

Edited by spicydoritos
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...