Relationship Dialogue System SE

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love what this mod does, and I was thinking about fine-tuning the translation issues, but now that I've used it for a couple of days I'm having trouble with it- specifically:

• An NPC approaches me with "Do you have a moment to talk?"
  • I reply yes, I do
  • NPC says something inane like "interesting weather we're having"
  • I try to respond but a new message pops up by the same NPC that I'm already talking to: "Do you have a moment to talk?"
  • Now I have two independent conversations with the same NPC running at once
  • As I struggle to terminate one or the other of the two conversations with the same NPC, a second NPC walks up and force-greets me with "Do you have a moment to talk?"
  • I spend 5 minutes trying to find a way to terminate ANY of the 3 concurrent conversations, and eventually give up
  • I open the console and enter "qqq" to crash out of the game, losing any game progress I had when the first NPC force-greeted me the first time

Needless to say, I have had to disable this promising mod to prevent this fatal series of simultaneous force-greet conversations from poisoning my game. This doesn't happen every time, maybe only 20-25% of the time, but when it happens it's fatal.

Is there some way I can set the mod not to force-greet me when I already have a conversation going?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2020 at 12:02 AM, Vyxenne said:

I love what this mod does, and I was thinking about fine-tuning the translation issues, but now that I've used it for a couple of days I'm having trouble with it- specifically:

• An NPC approaches me with "Do you have a moment to talk?"
  • I reply yes, I do
  • NPC says something inane like "interesting weather we're having"
  • I try to respond but a new message pops up by the same NPC that I'm already talking to: "Do you have a moment to talk?"
  • Now I have two independent conversations with the same NPC running at once
  • As I struggle to terminate one or the other of the two conversations with the same NPC, a second NPC walks up and force-greets me with "Do you have a moment to talk?"
  • I spend 5 minutes trying to find a way to terminate ANY of the 3 concurrent conversations, and eventually give up
  • I open the console and enter "qqq" to crash out of the game, losing any game progress I had when the first NPC force-greeted me the first time

Needless to say, I have had to disable this promising mod to prevent this fatal series of simultaneous force-greet conversations from poisoning my game. This doesn't happen every time, maybe only 20-25% of the time, but when it happens it's fatal.

Is there some way I can set the mod not to force-greet me when I already have a conversation going?

Version 2 seems to have some issues with conversations auto-exiting/restarting, but the most recent version on the original mod page seems to work better in that sense. The problem I've been running into is that when I reach a conversation "end point" (e.g., the NPC wants to be friends with benefits, partners, or wants to assault my character), nothing seems to happen, and often the convo auto-exits. If they straight up ask for sex, that seems to work okay. 

I've poked around in the CK adjusting language but I'm not familiar enough with coding to figure out what the error is in terms of accepting/declining proposals or getting assaulted. 

21 hours ago, ZoeMememu said:

Version 2 seems to have some issues with conversations auto-exiting/restarting, but the most recent version on the original mod page seems to work better in that sense. The problem I've been running into is that when I reach a conversation "end point" (e.g., the NPC wants to be friends with benefits, partners, or wants to assault my character), nothing seems to happen, and often the convo auto-exits. If they straight up ask for sex, that seems to work okay. 

I've poked around in the CK adjusting language but I'm not familiar enough with coding to figure out what the error is in terms of accepting/declining proposals or getting assaulted. 

Thanks for the response- I ended up uninstalling RDS, replacing it with SexLab Romance, which works perfectly and does not feature any force-greets at all... That's a shame, because my original objective with sex-via-dialogues mod was to have NPCs hit on me, which in Skyrim means a force-greet. Still, SLR's dialogs are a step up from having to cast Matchmaker spells.

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thanks for the response- I ended up uninstalling RDS, replacing it with SexLab Romance, which works perfectly and does not feature any force-greets at all... That's a shame, because my original objective with sex-via-dialogues mod was to have NPCs hit on me, which in Skyrim means a force-greet. Still, SLR's dialogs are a step up from having to cast Matchmaker spells.

Yeah, the force greets are a selling point for me as well. I've also downloaded Approach but since I tend to play guys who like guys and girls who like girls, approach doesn't quite work for most of my playthroughs. For the non-force greet stuff I usually use SLEN and/or a prostitution mod. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed the mod, but never saw any change in the game; no approaches, no dialogue options... you'd think I had forgotten to activate the mod, but it showed up in the MCM menu and the "active" button was checked. I guess I'll stick with SLEN for now. It's a bit of a shame, 'cause I liked the idea of exhibitionism/infidelity/etc having consequences.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2020 at 8:01 AM, Leela2076 said:

RDS Is Full ... purge ... Still full. Purge everything ... Even more still full. No matter what I do every interaction warns me the database is full. So how do I really purge it? Auto purge is set to 1 day.

Same here. Don't know how to fix. I will probably just disable it

• 4 weeks later...

Works OK for me. Other than the fact that the "Debug" page got stuck for me after a certain point, showing the same generic NPC from Extended Encounters, that probably got deleted from the game after I left an inn. This doesn't interfere with the mod working, as approaches by other NPCs are still triggered fine.

PS: Left a comment about wanted features here.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent mod! I’ve had a ton of fun with it. For my next play through I was hoping for a more Casanova experience. End state is to have a bunch of horney girls proposition me whenever I get into town no strings attached. I ask because I don’t seem to be getting the desired result with the following: Please advise.

=MAIN=
Mod On/Off:        Yes
Approach Setting:    All NPC

=General=
Approach Cooldown: 1
NPC Dialogue Cooldown: 1
Dialogue-Scene Chance: 0 – Don’t understand what this does so I disabled it
Dialogue Accept Chance:  100%
How does your character behave: Friendly
Player obedience level: Normal
Approach Gender: Female
Approach Sexuality: Hetero
Aggrssive affection threshold: 10
Romantic affection threshold: 40
Block hookups for unfit sexuality On
Flirty Arousal Limit: 20
Non-Flirt Arrousal Limit: 70
Sex demand arousal limit: 50
Sex invite arousal limit: 10
Sex demand: 80%
Filtered Purge: On

===NPC===
NPC Sexuality distribution: All hetero

===Trait===
NPC Trail Chance: 100
All Zero except Perverted Weight: 10

===Sex===
Arousal to accept sex: 10

===Comments===
Disabled

===Witness===
All set to zero

===Reputation===
Rep penalty per lover: 0

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've posted this on the original mod but I can't find the spell that lets me adjust the NPC in the Debug menus. I've got through XEdit and can't find it anywhere. Does anyone know the ID for the spell or it is it even included in this mod? For some reason it will only stay on one NPC and won't switch no matter what I do. 
Is there a fix for this? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...