SexLab Sex with Thieves SE

View File

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Guffel

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Guffel some love, and check out their other mods!

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:

I made this mod to fill in a gap that bothered me for some time now. With the different existing mods you can have sex with nearly everyone/thing, be enslaved or raped. But these random thief stick up´s are nearly not covered by any mod. Never is a thief interested in the player´s body.

I think it would be very convenient for the thief to rob and rape the young elf girl waking alone through the wilderness... and now he does ;)

This Mod changes the dialog of the generic thief encounter. The player has the new option to resolve the mugging with sex (i.e. being raped).

Additionally the former option to simply pay the thief 200 gold now also triggers an aggressive sex animation (if you submit, then completely).

The other options (intimidate, persuade, fight or being recognized as Thief Guild Member/Nightingale) still exist untouched.

Also if you are wearing the Thief Guild/Nightingale armor the thieves still only help you.

Requirements:

SexLab Framework and its prerequisites.

Installation:

Use Mod Organizer 2 or Vortex

Very likely any other mod that alters the thief encounters.

Permission:

I included the source scripts in the download so anyone who want to use them can do so or any new modder can take a look how i did it (it´s very simple, but maybe good for getting started).

Credits:

Ashal for his awesome SexLab Framework

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

The option to just pay them off without sex should remain I think and only get raped if you actually have no money.

That way is more convenient but that's just my opinion, I was looking for a mod like this for a while ?

Aaand my first post is on a rape mod.

Nice. xD

It doesn't add all the other stuff SL Solutions adds ?   It's just a simpler more bare bones mod.

I convert mods simply to make them available for SE. Some are better than other mods, and some are not. But what this mod really does that SL Solutions doesn't, is it gives you another optional mod. Quite convenient if the mod you prefer ends up clashing with another mod you want to use.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...