The Book Of Sex SE

The Book Of Sex SE

View File

The Book Of Sex SE

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Vinfamy

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Vinfamy some love, and check out their other mods!

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

About This File

Update 22 Nov 19: All my mods for Skyrim, Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 are up for adoptions. All their source code is included in the download packages and can be used in whatever way any other modders see fit - no need to ask me for permission. I have retired from Bethesda games' modding to focus on my own indie game project LifePlay (check it out here, it's an life simulation RPG on Unreal Engine. It's also moddable and open-source, and completely free.).

-----------------------------------------------------

Remember that vanilla quest "The Book of Love" where you need to travel to a bunch of locations across the map and do nothing but talk to NPCs. This mod expands on this quest by adding more than 1.5 hour of sexual content, which is kept lore-friendly and can be enjoyed by both female and male PCs alike. It not only adds sex scenes but also many plot twists and a bit of humor which will sure keep you entertained.

I deliberately uploaded few screenshots to not spoil the surprises. :P

To start the quest, talk to Dinya Balu when she's inside the Temple of Mara in Riften - just like how you would normally start the vanilla quest.

Requirements:
SexLab Framework
Fuz Ro Doh

Recommended:
SexLab Privacy SE Normal Version - the scenes will make a lot more sense with it - remember to set "NPC use beds" in SexLab MCM to "Always"
SLAL Animation by Leito - for the additional threesome animations

Troubleshooting: You should be able to play through the entire quest without problems, but if you get stuck at one point (most likely due to a mod conflict somewhere), use console command "setstage t02 stagenumber" to advance to the next stafe. The stage numbers are below, obvious spoilers:

Spoiler

10 - Talk to Fastred
20 - Talk to Fastred's parents
25 - Get Boti to di
26 - Talk to Bassianus again
27 - Say farewell to Bassianus
28 - Ask Fastred if she's now happy (Go punch Klimmek then sheath your fists if he is stuck on the bridge and wouldn't run to Fastred)
29 - Ask Fastred about her final decision
30 - Return to Dinya Balu
40 - Talk to Calcelmo
44 - Try telling Faleen about Calcelmo's feelings yourself
45 - Talk to Yngvar when he's in the Treasury House
50 - Delive poem
55 - Deliver Faleen's letter
56 - Tell Calcelmo the truth
57 - Take Calcelmo to Senna the prietess of Dibella
58 - Take Calcelmo to the widow Lisbet
59 - Take Calcelmo to the alchemist Muiri
60 - Take Calcelmo to Hroki
70 - Return to Dinya Balu
75 - Put on the Amulet of Mara
80 - Talk to the long-dead lover
90 - Find Fenrig
95 - Bring Fenrig to Ruki
96 - Talk to Fenrig
100 - Return to Dinya Balu

Credits: Edhildil for Sexy Mara Statue

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE, Fuz Ro D-Oh SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 months later...
On 10/23/2019 at 1:35 AM, abcd99 said:

The quest is broken. When Boti "distracts" Jofthor, Jofthor is not necessarily around Boti. I think the next stage after talking to Jofthor (before talking to Boti), is asking Jofthor to follow you to talk to Boti. If Jofthor is not around when Boti "distracts" him, then Boti is having sex with nobody.

Then, even when Jofthor was summoned to meet Boti (and have sex together), reply to Bassianus (either to elope or the other one) should trigger the next scene. I stopped trying after that.

Do you know if this issue exists in the original LE version? 

2 hours ago, abcd99 said:

Not sure. Never play LE

I converted this mod before I realized that Form 44 can sometimes break things. All I can suggest is try the LE version, and let me know. if it works with that, I'll revert it to Form 43

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

This mod seems to spawn Alain Dufont's Death Thrall in the Abandoned Prison. In my setup he has dark face, probably due to the lack of exported facegen/tints.

I have yet to progress the quest beyond Fastred, but it feels like that one is an oversight?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

It seems I did not receive the the Agent of Mara upon completing this quest: did the last bit with Fenrig and Ruki, went back to Riften, talked to Dinya to wrap up the quest but did not get the notification about Agent of Mara being added to the character. I checked the effect list and the only magic resistance I have is the racial one from playing a Breton. 

Did anyone experience any similar issues?

• 4 months later...

Ran into a bug doing the Calcemo quest. The problem is I've done the main questline so currently Markarth is in the hands of the Stormcloaks which means Yngvar never goes to the Treasury House and stays in the Underkeep. Tried to set stage to 45 and then setstage 50 which tells me to deliver the poem to Faleen it doesn't trigger the dialog (She is in the Blue Palace in Solitude now) The only thing I can figure to do is play the entire Civil War questline and return everything back to the Imperials so Yngvar will go to the Treasury House which kinda sucks because I don't want to do that quite yet

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello! First, great mod. Seamlessly blends in to Mara-related quests. The various scenarii don't feel forced.

With that being said, I have to join @kevindevon's bug report about Cancelmo stalking the Dragonborn. On my end, I managed to red rid of him through the "Wait here" multiple followers framework command (or some other followers command (ufo?), I have a few mods installed). I had him placed in his regular workplace in Markath and he stood there for a while.

However, and I kid you not, ages later when the Dragonborn took a nap in an Inn in Bruma, suddenly the old creep shows up in the middle of the night and initiates a sex scene. At first, I thought I somehow installed a wet dream mod and that it was kinda cool (especially since in the upper left corner of my screen, the text said the Dragonborn was fantasizing about rough noncon roleplay). However, I noticed Cancelmo would then just stay in the room. So I told him to wait, and left. I will resummon him with the console eventually, but it kinda breaks immersion.

tl;dr great mod but Cancelmo needs to stop being registered as a follower, eventually, especially since he can hardly keep his hands to himself. With my current vision for the Dragonborn, in-character she doesn't mind, but out of character it was getting old after the third time. Could you please look into making Cancelmo a non-follower, after the stages of the Book of Sex that require him to follow the Dragonborn are over? Thank you for your hard work, and have a good one, sir.

ps: apparently, followers you tell to wait somewhere for a bit seem to eventually vanish. I had a Saber follower just disappear from Riverwood with a bunch of my stuff lol

• 6 months later...