[Sims 4] [WW] La Bamba Club Animations (with sound) *NEW UPDATE* 11/12/2019

On 10/31/2019 at 3:55 AM, LaBambaClub said:

I have already made the club I just want it to be easy for people to download so I'm replacing cc used with my own :)

Apparently, due to poor knowledge of English, I put it wrong. Excuse me. I meant the club as an object, not club animations. Perhaps you have a club, but I could not find it on the page you recommended. Sorry for my bad english.

Hello,

Quick thanks for the awesome animations.

I do have one query regarding window animations (probably been mentioned before). I've seen with various other animations that sometimes the animation is on the 'wrong side' or its not lined up with the window. I did some digging and used 'ww.apply_offset Firstname1 Lastname1 A 3' and found this corrected all the affected animations.

Not sure if it's only my game, but the following worked:

Vaginal

Window Doggy 1 (La Bamba) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character
Window Doggy 2 (La Bamba) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character

As I say, this also affects other animations by other authors, but again not sure if it's somehow my game that's only affected? (I'll post this and list their animations as well in their respective forum).

Could this be amended? If not, no worries :)

Thanks

6 hours ago, JJimmyJ said:

Hello,

Quick thanks for the awesome animations.

I do have one query regarding window animations (probably been mentioned before). I've seen with various other animations that sometimes the animation is on the 'wrong side' or its not lined up with the window. I did some digging and used 'ww.apply_offset Firstname1 Lastname1 A 3' and found this corrected all the affected animations.

Not sure if it's only my game, but the following worked:

Vaginal

Window Doggy 1 (La Bamba) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character
Window Doggy 2 (La Bamba) - needs A axis offset of 3 for each character

As I say, this also affects other animations by other authors, but again not sure if it's somehow my game that's only affected? (I'll post this and list their animations as well in their respective forum).

Could this be amended? If not, no worries :)

Thanks

Thanks :) I will have a look at changing it for a future update!

You are so underrated and talented- The use of sound for this is great- I honestly don't know why most of the animations out there don't have body collision sounds. Is it difficult to add? I'd love to see others use more IMMERSIVE sounds. (Mike24, lupebianco, motherlode, lifeline, wildguy and the many other great/aspiring animators...please take notes) Thanks La Bamba-

On 11/16/2019 at 1:11 AM, koolkat6 said:

You are so underrated and talented- The use of sound for this is great- I honestly don't know why most of the animations out there don't have body collision sounds. Is it difficult to add? I'd love to see others use more IMMERSIVE sounds. (Mike24, lupebianco, motherlode, lifeline, wildguy and the many other great/aspiring animators...please take notes) Thanks La Bamba-

19 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Realistic, smooth, detailed, no annoying SFX, the guy isn't screaming farting or burping, booty jiggle, sex SFX used, and overall great animations. You put a lot of the vets to shame. Quality > Quantity. Keep up the great work, my new favorite animator.

Thank you for the encouragement! I'm glad to hear my work is appreciated :) Adding the sounds isn't hard it just takes a bit of time, but the result is worth it!

- LB x

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 8:43 AM, LaBambaClub said:

No problem!

I will be making climaxes eventually, I'm still learning to use blender so I will probably give it a go soon :)

Noted!

i have no idea why but the folder is there won't let me extract it and the file won't work in the game can you try making it a zip folder?

2 hours ago, scarletzoe12 said:

i have no idea why but the folder is there won't let me extract it and the file won't work in the game can you try making it a zip folder?

The file download is a package file, simply drag it into your mod folder and it should work in game assuming you have wicked whims installed. :) 

If you still have a problem I can try dm you the file.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey club members,

A new update is dropping this week!

In the mean time you can meet two new La Bamba girls, Sabrina and Lara!

Spoiler

Sabrina Grey

Loves: Gentlemen

Dislikes: Harry Potter

Origin: London, UK

sabrina.png.ad6390542a470c2cac3d7ebbd1e9453c.png

Lara Hills

Loves: Fast cars

Dislikes: Her natural accent

Origin: Texas, US

lara.png.3d16a88bf3a9422ac7d7626baf1f917f.png

I have some more extra cc coming too.

Thanks for your continued patience!

- The Club Master x

On 12/9/2019 at 1:59 PM, LaBambaClub said:

Hey club members,

A new update is dropping this week!

In the mean time you can meet two new La Bamba girls, Sabrina and Lara!

Reveal hidden contents

Sabrina Grey

Loves: Gentlemen

Dislikes: Harry Potter

Origin: London, UK

sabrina.png.ad6390542a470c2cac3d7ebbd1e9453c.png

Lara Hills

Loves: Fast cars

Dislikes: Her natural accent

Origin: Texas, US

lara.png.3d16a88bf3a9422ac7d7626baf1f917f.png

I have some more extra cc coming too.

Thanks for your continued patience!

- The Club Master x

Can we download your girls?

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog 

Released 15 hours ago

- 8 brand new animations! (check the description for previews)

- Animations now work in sequences.

- All floor animations are now available to be used on beach towels.

- Edited old animations adding voice sounds and details to animation (eye movement etc).

The downloaded file is no different from the file of October 25th. Forgot to update the download? Sorry for my bad english.

6 hours ago, Petr54 said:

What's New in Version 1.1.0   See changelog 

Released 15 hours ago

- 8 brand new animations! (check the description for previews)

- Animations now work in sequences.

- All floor animations are now available to be used on beach towels.

- Edited old animations adding voice sounds and details to animation (eye movement etc).

The downloaded file is no different from the file of October 25th. Forgot to update the download? Sorry for my bad english.

Updated file coming this week, I just edited the details ready for the update :)