[Sims 4] [WW] La Bamba Club Animations (with sound) *NEW UPDATE* 11/12/2019

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/18/2019 at 12:20 PM, David770 said:

@LaBambaClub What penis mod did you use for preview gifs?

I had the same question, and the mod author answered in post #24:

On 8/21/2019 at 4:53 AM, LaBambaClub said:

Correct! It is my own CC overlay there are many details such as differing amounts of "wetness", blemishes, veins, hair etc. So you can customise your sims privates so they are more unique, I will release them in a few weeks :) I just need to make sure to set it up correctly so it works in everyone game, I'm new to modding :) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 6:20 PM, EastwickBeast said:

My advice is that can you sequence the animations meant to be played after each other? When I played them before the next animation doesnt automatically play if your settings in WW are set to move to the next category if not sequenced. 

Yeah, I'm having this problem too. The animation is very good but then it can't follow the others sequences. Hope he can fix it soon

On 10/13/2019 at 12:39 AM, adaman801 said:

Hello. Any news on this mod? All I'm curious about is if the author is plugging away at it.

On 9/18/2019 at 11:28 AM, OlafFFF said:

hello! Any progress on new animations? :) I really loved the first batch

Hi,

I've gone silent for a while. I was struggling with blender as I have no prior experience using it. I ended up wasting a lot of time making animations that ended up not working in game so I had to scrap them, I gave up for a bit but I have come back and I will have an update ready for next week.

I'm still a noob at blender and would appreciate any help from more experienced users to help make animating less tedious and quicker whilst still having the same or if not better quality. Also I don't know how to make animations play in a sequence yet but hopefully I can work that out before next week.

For now here's a preview of one of my new animations, I am trying to see if I can save others that I lost but I have made a quite a few new ones that work since!

Spoiler

Thank you all for being patient with me! :)

- The Club Master x

On 9/6/2019 at 11:19 AM, Deamond said:

You forgot to indicate in the list of animations the animation on the double bed (it is without sound).

This animation was not meant to be in this early release version :) Nice little bonus though! But it was a very rough animation and has been replaced with a more fluid version which will be released next week!

Glad you're back at it. Quality work is worth waiting for. I hope you stick with it. Your starter stuff is leagues above where some of the animation people started, so don't be hard on yourself. ? Whenever I've been sketching and down on how something turned out I think of the saying "the perfect is the enemy of the good."

As for tips with animating, it is probably worth posting in the main Sims4 forum here and seeing where someone with experience can point you.

anyhow, cheers!

hey. what building will your club replace in oasis? don't need 2 museums or gym's! lounge kinda sux too.

Request = can u plz add the release date on the title of ur mod? it helps us know if we updated recently. thx

need more pee animations! :P

12 hours ago, korbe said:

hey. what building will your club replace in oasis? don't need 2 museums or gym's! lounge kinda sux too.

Request = can u plz add the release date on the title of ur mod? it helps us know if we updated recently. thx

need more pee animations! :P

It replaces the gym :) I will add that next week when I release the new update!

On 8/18/2019 at 11:06 AM, LaBambaClub said:

Meet the La Bamba Girls

Hide contents

Cortney Mason

Loves: Horror Movies

Dislikes: Avocado on Toast

Origin: Los Angeles, US

cortney.png.f101aa26d47e3c29f1a116233d8144ca.png

Cecilia Chambers

Loves: Dogs (especially large ones!)

Dislikes: Poor hygiene

Origin: Los Angeles, US

cecilia.png.a353db890b11b66b57bbfb89fbe369a0.png

Tai Lee

Loves: Spiced Chocolate

Dislikes: Immature people

Origin: Las Vegas, US (Half Vietnamese)

tai.png.b19f602519d57c05353a250ece87c41b.png

More revealed soon...

67978518_magacreation(3).png.91179d340d25acbfd65b93a816d51afc.png

Meet two more La Bamba Girls!

NEW UPDATE is out now :) 

Thank you for your patience.

- The Club Master x

7 hours ago, Photos said:

Thank you thank you thank you! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, JenBen said:

Very good job! I really hope you continue to make WW animations. Your quickly becoming one of my favs.

4 hours ago, adaman801 said:

Great stuff ? , thanks for the update :)

Thank you all ❤️ 

I appreciate the support, I will continue to work at this at my own pace. I'll have some extra cc ready to download soon whilst you wait for the next batch!

- LB x