Mod Ports

Hello Folks, 

I'm not a total noob to modding, but I've wanted to enhance my game with other games mods ... Meaning I want to Port characters and clothes from other mods for my own personal use only .. not for redistribution.

So I want to know how and what tools besides CK and Blender I'd need .. like if I want to take a character mod from Mass effect to Port into Skyrim to fit my futuristic female PC dropped into Skyrim like the movie Outlander etc... How would I go about doing that ? 

I know there are mods that add content already and I have those already... But I want some other stuff ... 

Any help would be appreciated and if there is a guide or thread for this already please post a link because I can't find shit about it .

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

TES5Edit: "copy as new record" or use a merge script.

... is it that hard to read topic before answearing bullshit

and is that hard to search skyrim conversion in google?

converting from morrowind to skyrim, or from doa to skyrim, from witcher to skyrim, from whatever to skyrim, it's the same

with small differences, morrowind use nifs like skyrim, so you can just follow skyrim to blender, other games can be something else, and then it's whatever it is to blender you follow, and once there, it's the same for everything

10 minutes ago, yatol said:

... is it that hard to read topic before answearing bullshit

most of this stuff already exists on nexus in a skyrim format, therefor you can easy merge things together with TES5Edit to make your own personal mods.

13 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

most of this stuff already exists on nexus in a skyrim format, therefor you can easy merge things together with TES5Edit to make your own personal mods.

you can load mass effect or whatever stuff in tesedit?

4 hours ago, razorcs7 said:

like if I want to take a character mod from Mass effect to Port into Skyrim to fit my futuristic female PC dropped into Skyrim like the movie Outlander etc...

Archived