Weird lower torso

On 8/14/2019 at 10:26 AM, procian said:

That could just be the skin your using...which one is it?.....Though having too many penis mods will cause problems....

I sort of came here to ask you about that, but I hope a new topic is not required:

Which is the best penis mod for a good alignment?

I don't really care how anatomically accurate they are, some are way off the mark.

And I can't bitch to 20 modders, so it's up to me to choose one that fits most mods.

I think "noir +Dark" is off by enough to notice.

I wonder if I should eliminate All penis mods and use whatever wickedwhims already has?

Cherry's mod is very nice but the penis looks like it had surgery to have an extension put on, at an upwards angle.

Hard to describe without pix, and I'm not gonna include pix.

But you are so helpful and knowledgeable, you probably already know.

1 hour ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

I sort of came here to ask you about that, but I hope a new topic is not required:

Which is the best penis mod for a good alignment?

I don't really care how anatomically accurate they are, some are way off the mark.

And I can't bitch to 20 modders, so it's up to me to choose one that fits most mods.

I think "noir +Dark" is off by enough to notice.

I wonder if I should eliminate All penis mods and use whatever wickedwhims already has?

Cherry's mod is very nice but the penis looks like it had surgery to have an extension put on, at an upwards angle.

Hard to describe without pix, and I'm not gonna include pix.

But you are so helpful and knowledgeable, you probably already know.

Turbodrivers basic lunar eclipse one is ok....If you get the black penis thing it's usually a skintone problem...changing skintone usually fixes it....

Archived