Oblivion Comix and Pix

Yes indeed wonderful additions to my PT folder. They make for great backgrounds and wallpapers. Though all of the girls from this update are great, ya gotta love the new, curvy Kitty. Hmm and that dress. Something wonderful about how she has the modestly to cover her tits but lets the puss out for a walk for all to see and enjoy.

Love it!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again! Long time no see - because it took me forever to gather this new material I'm posting now.

The emphasis is on a bunch of some new characters I made. Very uncommon characters for me since they are male. Welcum to the

Male Character Special!
NuGuyzGroupShot.jpg

All those guys - with the exception of one 'Ren Mystic Elf' - are from vanilla races, only enhanced with better skins, eyes and hairstyles. They nevertheless turned out nice, also thanks to their equipment that nicely gets across the concepts behind the characters' classes and specializations. Those are very classic classes so to speak - a thief, several variants of the warrior, rogue and mage types and a kind of 'Jackass-of-all-trades'. Certainly most of them are more on the 'sissy'/'prettyboy' side because I prefer this style over the 'rugged badass'. If I want rugged I just load up my 'Punisher' save...

So where to start? First off we have shady Imperial 'Victor Furtus'. A master thief if I ever saw one. There is nothing he can't pilfer from anybody even if people are aware of his presence. He's probably a master of misdirection or something. With nimble fingers of maximum dexterity no lock is safe from his picking, his 'Wolf Blade' by master swordsmith Jay Sus is his tool of choice to accompany him on his many sly and larcenous forays.

VictorBitterCoast.jpg

Demonstrating his amazing abilities to a baffled Imperial Guardswoman at the Bitter Coast.

VictorMinotaur.jpg

Mr. Minotaur seems to have misplaced his weapon... T'was still there a mere second ago?

Could it be that a bold thief has stolen the thing from under his ringed nose?

ThievingTrio.jpg

Three skillful stealers. Vic and his Thieves Guild associates 'Glacière' and kleptomaniac 'Ro-Meena'.

Wood Elf scout 'Colin Averit'. The twang of the bow and the scraping of arrow fletchings are quite familiar to him. Armed with his trusty chitin shortbow passed down to him by his father he is stalking the woods, using any kind of terrain to his advantage.

JayGrottoExploration01.jpg

Exploring a wet and damp grotto. Who wouldn't enjoy doing that?

JayGlowSpider.jpg

Fighting chitin with chitin. The fearless rogue readies his weapon to pelt a 'Glow Spider' with a hail of well-placed arrows.

JaySwampDryad.jpg

Having a strange encounter with a fishing 'Swamp Dryad' when refreshing himself in a cool forest stream.

RogueTrio01.jpg

Ladies love... Not only 'Cool J' but Colin, too.

Fellow archers 'One-Shot Benni' and 'Bana-Na The Huntress' don't even try to hide their huge crush on this guy.

Posh Breton apprentice necromancer 'Jacques d'Ophe' is a co-student of Nora at the Arcane Academy Of Necromancy. His particular passion is experimenting with skeletons, cobbling together weird and amazing contraptions from any bones he can get his hands on. A necromantic 'MacGyver' of sorts. Though Nora rather has the hots for Zombies and spectral undead she nevertheless admires this guy's inventiveness and resourcefulness when it comes to creative application of skeleton parts.

JaquesPentagramRoom.jpg

Pentagrams and flames to frame the handsome face of the young practitioner of the Dark Arts from High Rock.

JaquesNoraSickoSkelly.jpg

Showing off one of his osseous creations to 'Nora The Necromancer': He calls this type of skelly a 'Horny Sicko Skeleton'...

NecroTrio.jpg

Relaxing on a bed of bones. Nora, Jacques and their summoning teacher 'Reega Mortisse'.

Everyone complete with personalized staff!

A powerful mercenary from Hammerfell, this Redguard calls himself 'Frankie'. Wielding a strange dagger of Dwemeri origin, he is capable of vanquishing about any opponent he encounters. His main advantage is his incredible speed and agility. No foe can ever land a blow due to his dexterity in dodging and evading incoming attacks, and he is using every window of opportunity to most efficiently counter his hopeless assailants' clumsy moves.

FrankieBorders01.jpg

Here the man is standing on the border between Valenwood and Elsweyr. Happy butterflies are his welcoming committee.

FrankieCherimCourt02.jpg

At the palace of Dune in western Elsweyr. Seems like the influential Zayiq Cherim has used the neverending struggle between the region's two princes to seize the throne for himself. He will probably unleash his pet which Frankie captured for him in Valenwood onto any potential opposition.

FrankieOgreDodge.jpg

"You see those warriors from Hammerfell? They use acrobatic dodges. Acrobatic. Dodges."

Saving a kidnapped Khajiit damsel from an Ogrish gourmet.

FrankieLaikaMiyuOrcrest01.jpg

These two again! Frankie is naturally friends with happy-go-lucky lezzies 'Laika & Miyu', fellow desert-dwelling mercs.

'Valesti Mirannis' is a Dark Elf adventure-seeker hailing from Morrowind. Fierce in battle, fond of good wine and loose women.

ValestiManorEntrance.jpg

In front of the entrance to a house he has bought in the Imperial City. A girl from the neighbourhood is giving him a warm welcome.

ValestiBirdhouse.jpg

This house has a nice bird cage! Valesti and the colourful fluttering little guys seem to get along well.

ValestiBathtub.jpg

Taking a relaxing bath with fragrant soap to smell as good as possible...

ValestiTavern.jpg

...Because of his date with that easy Lop-Ear Elf celebrity girl he is having tonite!
Now that's a bustling tavern! They didn't find a vacant seat, so the tavern floor must do. He tries not to stare too much as this little trollop is wearing transparent clothes that grant a clear view at her goodies.

A force to be reckoned with: Nordic barbarian hero 'Malte Svensson'. A gentle giant full of strength and vigour, his heart filled with a need for valiant deeds. Always eager to protect the helpless and punish criminals for their wrongdoings.

MalteHometownPrancing.jpg

Prancing around his quiet hometown close to the Cyrodillic border.
Some people consider him a 'poser' because he prefers mithril and silver over fur and leather.

They've just got no sense of fashion!

MalteSolstheim01.jpg

On a visit to Solstheim he is enjoying a romantic sunset over 'Castle Kaarstag'.

HeroicTrio02.jpg

Trio of heroes - Malte with his knightly friends 'Tarah The Miqote' and 'Gazonga The Orc'.
Difficult to say which one of them is the most heroic and goody-two-shoes.

The High Elf alchemist known as 'Perplexes' is one amazing expert on ingredients, potions and poisons.

Probably due to his passion for reading and collecting tomes and scrolls filled with all the alchemical knowledge of many centuries. He had created a lot of potent recipes or refined existing ones and is working tirelessly on preserving these advances in alchemy by writing a book of his own. It's going to be a magnum opus for future generations to draw upon.

PerplexesAlchemy.jpg

A master of alchemy needs the best equipment Septims can buy...

Here he has used his flashy apparatuses to create a new weightless alloy.

PerplexesMidasBrainJar01.jpg

Preserved for eternity: A little present for his friend Mr. Midas Aurumius.

PerplexesBookworm.jpg

One can tell he's quite the bookworm. Perplexes in his comfy reading room with just a small portion of his huge book collection.

PerplexesMidasAlexa.jpg

While Midas has fun harrassing the new arch mage, Perplexes prefers his interesting read over that girl's tempting booty.

And last but not least the Mystic Elf going by the alias 'Mezzo'. Nightblade by trade, he is trained in the art of fencing as well as experienced in using several types of magic to his advantage. Drifting around all over Tamriel he loves destroying monsters and exploring ruins wherever he goes.

MezzoTreasure.jpg

He has found treasure in a shrine to some Daedric Lord and is about to claim his prize. Wow... Silverware and a few potions!

MezzoGrummiteFight.jpg

When visiting the Shivering Isles, battling hostile local creatures is part of the fun to him. Bad breath, Mr. Grummite!

MezzoRelaxxo01.jpg

Relaxing on a desert island ('Ardah', naturally) he became fast friends with a bunch of tame Red Sandcrabs.

And some random shots of other characters to round off this post:

GazongaButterflies.jpg

'Gazonga The Orc' watching some butterflies in Ravenview village.

Unfortunately no ravens were available, otherwise she would have watched them instead.

SprigganClearing.jpg

Another cute but deadly greenie. A 'Spriggan Halfling' among those who adopted and raised her as one of their own.

Wolfkiller.jpg

An NPC from 'MTC Expanded Villages'. I wonder why he is named 'Svorde Wolfkiller'?
Maybe because he is empty- and single-handedly wasting Gnolls for breakfast...

MKNCreatureStack.jpg

'Doctor Dremora' has taught some Daedric creatures a neat trick for his amusement.

AlexaStaffCollection.jpg

Alexa again, this time showing off her extensive staff collection as well as her superior telekinetic abilities.
Midas and Raminus stare in awe. The chick simply refused to wear her 'Princess Of Flowers' outfit during this photo session, after that I modified it to be more pricey than this Kurese stuff here. That finally did the trick. Do you recognize all those staves?

KittySunnyValeMansion.jpg

Kitty merrily dancing in front of an awesome new mansion she recently acquired.

Hope you have some fun with this stuff.

NewTTTBannerXXX.jpg

Dear great mother of fuck that's a lot of pics!

I must say though, the guys aside... I know they were the focus and all, its great to see Laika & Miyu again. Plus that Bed of Bones shot just tickled me for some reason. Maybe because I know exactly where one of those bones "accidently" slipped up into Reega. Well done PT and great to see another quality gallery.

Sorry for the late reply, I was not at home the whole day and just got back.

Urrki.jpg

The outfit is a 'Blade & Soul' conversion Daedrasp made. Looks nice on the screenshot, mostly because I tend to painstakingly remove the alpha channel weirdness effects all over the suit. And the leg belts are having a problem with the top belt being a solid black, also just fixed in Photoshop for the picture because I couldn't find a way to fix the Nif. It's not a problem with the UV map, must be the mesh itself.

Nevertheless it's a wonderful suit, sexy with its net inlays and badass with the leg spikes. Especially the heels are very creative.

Keep in mind the original version below has no gauntlets, I had added matching Hentai 'Terramane' gloves myself.

BnSTights.7z

Speaking of heels - the shoes from the other picture are from this mod here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/42896

Not at all! A perfect outfit to sport a bouncing butt. I'll PM you an archive right away.

This made me tweak the UV map some more - I've managed to eliminate the worst alpha channel overlap effect from the leg belts.

The strange 'top belt being darker than the one below' effect however still persists :angry:.

This really reminds me to feature 'Glacière The Thief' more often. She is one of my oldest characters! Not age-wise, but created one year and a half ago immediately after I installed XEO4 and tried out the Ice Elf races. Nowadays she has no tattoos anymore after I made a custom non-tattooed Ice Elf skin.

Her outfit is this one here: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28989/

Very similar to the 'Black Lotus' outfit but bare-footed which I utterly love. Though that one also has shoeless versions and one with an open chest piece, baring the boobs... The only custom edit to Bisquit's mesh was assigning a different leather texture I once made for the coat of my 'Punisher' recreation.

The black leather suit I attached last night is actually the original mod without any edits!

After Ark asked about it I edited the UV map some more, here is this latest version complete with the gloves:

BnSTights.rar

If you have already installed the mod just take the mesh from this new archive and overwrite the installed one with it.

Just what I'm going to do with Ark's butt-enhanced version once it's finished.

Some more 'Blade & Soul' outfits can be found here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14239-rel-bns-valentine-angelrace-gon-dmmodified-conversion/

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16428-blade-soul-collection-beta-skyrim-conversion-updated-43013/ - now with three body types to choose from!

Here are a few I recently put into the game but haven't tried out yet, look for the ones with the 'S&B' prefix: http://mods247.blogspot.de/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=26

And then there's the big pack with a lot of conversions made by Darkness...

But since it's Ragindude's archive I'd like to ask him for permission before I post my upload link, his original Mediafire link has expired.

One PM later: Honourable Ragindude has granted his permission to post the link! Here it is, seventeen 'Blade & Soul' outfits in one package:

https://mega.co.nz/#!o5QDTZiI!SlP9zBPX_6onO-c1bAUhqmYabNlDdkxoPndDQAxOJHA

• 3 weeks later...

That's an excellent idea! Featuring Del more frequently, I mean.

Not only that this character is very interesting (might give her a slight makeover now with more nice hairstyles at my disposal), her iconic black 'Soka Suit' is still one of my favourite outfits ever. Her potential also lies in the fact that she is from the future and knows everything which will eventually take place: Thalmor shenanigans, return of dragons... Gifted with that knowledge she might actively work on changing the course of history for her own ends.

I was recently whining about it in a PM: Having lots of characters makes it difficult to choose which one to feature.

So I made some new shots of Laika & Miyu for example after remembering the sisters and their picturesque melon booties. Whenever I'm setting up an image I look through the MCS book in search of a suitable character to summon and sometimes just select a random one. While other situations require one specific character to make a scene work. Those are images tailor-made for certain actors. Necro stuff needs Nora, drug and booze abuse need Chasey (I've got to restore that Haya chick for a female counterpart to him). Most of the time however I just wind up using Kitty, main/player character and all.

Currently I'm preparing a new major picture dump with a metric ton of interesting sights to behold.

But right now please allow me to post just a few shots of recent WIP stuff! Real monster hotties and tails from the dark side. ADULT PICTURES!

Sinistra02.jpg

The ultimate in demonic fashion. 'Sinistra' doing the traditional *SNIKT*.

KandyK01.jpg

After an idea by Nihaoma - 'Kandy Kreamlik' the, umm, Milk Atronach.

KandyK02.jpg

"Here, have a taste of this!" - Kitty sure loves to lap up this tart's frosting.

BaphomaidMorgue.jpg

Horny and red-hot: The 'Baphomaid'. Any Knight Templar's wet dream.

Twilights01.jpg

Sooo cute - the 'Twilite Triplets'! Just as delicious as Purple Mulberry Diablos.

Twilights02.jpg

Naturally they are playful little lesbians. It's clear Kitty wants to join the fun.

NewTTTBannerXXX.jpg

Dude...

Dude!!

A Milk Atronach?

Fucking EPIC!! Why the hell did a wonderfully perverted and creative community like this NOT think of it earlier?! Brilliant!!

and lesbian Triplets? .... shit son... now you're talking my kinda kink bud.

Still, now matter how great the new characters are, its always a treat to see Kitty pop in and expose her self in new and creative fashions.

Yet another group of pics to be added to the ever growing "PT Wallpapers" folder.

Well done as always sir!

Perfectly to the point, my dear! Exposing some skin in sexy ways is the whole point of the dolly dress-up gaming I enjoy so much.

So after screenshooting and Photoshopping my ass off for a while I now happily present some new pictures.

Though first there will be some 'old' ones in form of a repost of images from other threads. In case you haven't read them.

You will notice I have started experimenting with a slight bloom effect recently. But it's not as evident as using in-game HDR or bloom lighting.

Kittypix featuring pairs and a group of the recent new male characters (nothing naughty yet though), and a nice new fencing stance:

ValestiKittyFrankie.jpg

Between a Dark Elf and a dark human. Now that's what I call interracial!

JaquesKittyPerplexes.jpg

I'm preparing something very nice for Mr. genius alchemist...

Edit: I speak of his awesome alchemy lab presented in a later post.

FourGuysKitty.jpg

Getting the party started with Kitty's trademark table dancing.

KittyEAOneHandIdle.jpg

Though an archer by trade, Kitty enjoys this new one-handed idle pose so much that she has started using this slim scimitar.

New combat and creature shots:

SyraTyrantna.jpg

'Syra The Smasher' facing off against a newly-textured 'Tyrantna Demon'.

SyraCaveSpider.jpg

Battling giant spiders however is her field of expertise.

JayYpirWoodCave.jpg

In a root cave deep in the bowels of Valenwood a brave hero encounters a clumsy hulking abomination.

BenniDBDog01.jpg

'One-Shot Benni' stalking a 'Dog Brotherhood Enforcer'. Why the silly nickname?

BenniDBDog02.jpg

Because one single arrow is all this girl needs to take down anything, as that canine monster painfully found out.

MalteZombie.jpg

'Malte Svensson' and an undead friend of his.

MalteRagingDragon.jpg

Here the Nordic tornado is battling a 'Raging Dragon' in the Ashlands. Not raging anymore real soon.

FrankieSkeletonsCave.jpg

'Frankie The Redguard', slightly pissed off not to have enough room for his trademark acrobatic dodging moves.

Strike, tuck and roll, mistar!

LnMMorrowindShip.jpg

Yay, 'Laika & Miyu'! The lesbian mercenary siblings have been hired to hunt down a fierce and fearsome creature...

LnMMorrowindMeanerTaur.jpg

The 'Meaner Taur'! A mountain of a bull with a ton of armor plating and a bad attitude. Bad breath as well.

MeanerTaur.jpg

Here is a nice look at that creature when it was still alive.

VictorDragonEggs.jpg

Master thief 'Victor Furtus' at it again. Stealing valuable dragon eggs despite the presence of mommy dragon.

JayValestiUndeadDragon.jpg

A duo of heroes fighting an undead variant of those monsters in a vast sewer system.

'Colin Averit' the archer has just detected that bone heap's obvious weak point...

JacquesNoraSkellies.jpg

Speaking of bones: Yet another amazing feat of necromancy courtesy of Monsieur 'Jacques d'Ophe'.

EstellaMaloneyGhuuls.jpg

'Estella The Edge' and 'Maloney The Mad' dish out some damage to a bunch of hapless 'Ghuuls'.

NebuStrigaTomb.jpg

Just when 'Nebukh'add-Nezaar' thought he effortlessly won that key... A bad idea to pull this cat's tail.

SarilunaHydra.jpg

Moon magician 'Sariluna' about to blast a 'Hydra Dragon' into next week.

KobblaDumac.jpg

Mechanoid expert 'Kobbla' enjoys an idyllic sunset over one of the Dwemer fortresses she's using to build her robot army.

And now for some hawt stuff with SLIGHT NUDITY on a few of the pictures since they feature Kitty and her friends:

ChaseyBongHit.jpg

PARTAYTAIM! 'Chasey The Lazy' is taking hits from the bong while his friends are dancing for him.

KittyFatimahCalziaTilly.jpg

Good times are to be had with these girls around in all their skimpy and even skimpier glory.

KittyMarshmerrows.jpg

So Kitty (fast-)traveled to a wondrous province that has plants like 'Marshmerrow' and 'Kreshweed' growing all over the place.

KittyMorrowindBridge.jpg

This! Is! MORROWIND! A nice change from Cyrodiil with lots of interesting sights to behold.

KittyDaedricShrine.jpg

"So I heard you liek Daedric ruins?" - They gotz a whole lot of 'em around here.

KittyArcherStatue.jpg

In a big city the girl bought this equipment here to be more lore-friendly.

Although Kitty's motto is "Make love, not lore!"

KittyPhallicColumns.jpg

Awesome towers remind her of something she would really enjoy. Especially a few of them at once.

KittyForestShrine.jpg

Here she found a kewl shrine in the woods, dedicated to some bare-footed saint.

KittyUnfamiliarPlants.jpg

Look at all those uncommon plants that are growing here! They are unlike anything she has ever seen.

KittySoluthisHarbour01.jpg

Mmmh, yet another phallic tower. And a strange ship is at anchor in this harbour.

KittyWitherbugExterior.jpg

She is going to take a closer look. Maybe there are strong sailors aboard? Or even wild pirates?!

KittySoluthisHarbour02.jpg

This Bonemold-clad harbour guard is apparently not familiar with the sight of a juicy round ass.

KittyWitherbugInterior.jpg

Aboard that vessel, Kitty finds the sailors drunken and asleep. No seamen for her this night!

So she hits the wine. And she is having her favourite food from Morrowind: Cumberries.

KittyKookyCook.jpg

Kitty and a kook. An apparently kooky cook is hamming it up.

KittyTillySwamp.jpg

Summoning her companion 'Tilly The Trollop' for some naughty fun.

KittyTillyTenderMoment.jpg

Much fondling, kissing and stuff is about to take place here.

KittyMorrowindPalace01.jpg

Who wouldn't love fondling and kissing that booty?

NewTTTBannerXXX.jpg

'Meaner Taur' HAH!

You get the Like just for that bud heh heh.

As for the Kitty shots..

THAT was slight nudity?! Gotta love how twisted that girls libido really is :) I liked the Morrowwind pics though. I knew of the mod, but never really saw much from it. Hard to focus on the background with Kitty's ass right there, as the guard noticed, but yea. A mod I need to investigate I think.

Thank you so much, Djaya! It's comments like yours (and all you nice folks in here) that motivate me to constantly crank up the quality of everything.

Where do you find all these awesome monsters? I think I have all the creature add ons and I never see any of these!

Yes, well... I remember once checking out the files of 'Mart's Monster Mod', only to find - Will-O'-The-Wisps. Lots of them. No, seriously: Many of the high-profile creature mods are boasting amazing numbers of new creatures that on closer inspection turn out as collections of many palette-swapped vanilla enemies, spiced up with a limited few truly new additions to the creatures roster.

Oooh, MMM has fire and frost Shambles! But they are still the good old Shambles after all, just recoloured. I had been using several creature mods for a short while, stuff like 'Lore Creatures Expansion' and such. It was when I started messing around with the Dwemer robots included with 'Children Annuad' that I found out how easily the game's creatures can be assembled in the CS once the needed resources are in place. I realized what Triratna was doing all the time is neither complicated nor difficult, and by reworking their textures and/or UV maps creatures can be even more customized and improved.

Using one particular creature mod (I even commented on its first release back when I was still tolerated on the Nesux) as a container for my edited enemies I began hunting for resources. Not bound anymore by the Nesux restrictions, now ripped and ported content from other games is my favourite.

But I've also downloaded any useful file found on that site while avoiding most of the stuff featured in the mentioned high-profile monster mods.

It would make no sense including fifty differently-coloured skeletons in my creature collection as well, I could simply use the available mods instead.

The recent 'Meaner Taur' for example is a combination of resources from WAC and 'Elsweyr - The Deserts Of Anequina'. A fat Elsweyr minotaur body, recoloured to better match the WAC demon head. WAC minotaur armor (unused in the mod it seems) for that brutal look. Instant custom mega minotaur! With matching stats to make for a powerful enemy.

Dear Nightwynd, your question kicked my butt and inspired me to make some new shots featuring a lot of those monsters!

Some very nice group pictures are the result of the recent days' efforts. So here is yet another

KREETCHA FEETCHA!!! Woo.

Every picture has its own spoiler. Spoiler bars galore! Exploring exciting new ways of wall-posting here.

But first let me do the obligatory repost of two pictures of a nice testing character I made using one of the new Moonshadow textures by Mr. Flingingfeces.

I absolutely love the face texture, an 'Akaviri'-type character is the result:

Bao-Zhi01a.jpg

I named her 'Bao-Zhi'. Here she enjoys the romantic scenery.

Bao-ZhiTable.jpg

Guess who's coming to dinner? I hear protein is very nourishing.

Now let the creatures take over! They'll do the Monster Mash! (It's a graveyard smash.)

The air grows chill... A phantom menace in the form of the 'Sinister Statue', 'Giga Ghost', 'Boneface Ghost' and 'Soopa Spooka':

SoopaSpookaz.jpg

Some doggy dawgz are snooping around on the Shivering Isles. 'Dog Brotherhood Enforcer', 'Happypuppy' and 'The Gatekeeper's Best Friend':

DoggyDawgz.jpg

Other random crazy SI freaks: 'Plague Doctor', 'Caterkillar', 'Birdy', 'Retardo', 'Wanga', 'Sweet Snipe' and 'Pikachu Rat'.

RandomCrazyFreakz.jpg

Murk Dweller x 3: This is what my vanilla Scalons look like in Mania and Dementia forms (better textures and 'Balky Monsters' skeleton), together with a summonable demonic variant that comes with a Russian evil player home mod:

ScalonTrio.jpg

Borderline crazy - a very distinct location where Mania meets Dementia.

Ah, Dwemer creations! The enemies that started it all off. Though the ones from 'Children Annuad' made me realize how to customize creatures, they are not featured this time in favour of some other robots I made. Some of them simply vanilla creatures with a new texture.

'Dwemer Juggernaut', 'Dwemer Paladin', 'Dwemer Dreugh':

DwemerCreations01.jpg

'Claw Monkey' (a bio-mechanical creation), 'Centurion Sphere', 'Worker Drone', 'Spider Centurion', 'Steam Centurion' and 'Dwemer Spriggan':

DwemerCreations02.jpg

The weird and bizarre - 'Roach Cock', 'Cthulhu' and 'Tyrantna Demon':

Bizarros.jpg

Et tu, Brute? These nasties guarantee a good ass-whuppin'. 'Meaner Taur', 'Pigbull' and 'The Brutalizer':

Brutes.jpg

I still haven't found a good hammer-type weapon to equip piggy-face with, so vanilla must do for now.

Their unique and ideally personalized equipment is yet another aspect of these creatures.

Moar brutes, and butt-uglies as well - '(Sir) Ypir', 'Bat Maniac' and 'Striga':

MoarBrutez.jpg

A scene so full of serenity... Not! One metric ton of rusty metal and tasty troll fat in poetic motion - 'Trollolooo' charging at you:

TrolloloooBridgeCharging.jpg

Now this bridge troll means business!

Another 'WAC' armor and a troll resource by Phitt (with my own texture).

Back 2 (Un)Life, Back 2 Reality - liches of every shape and size. 'Ringleader', 'Nether Lich Bitch', 'Warlock Lich', Ayleid Lich', 'Lich Bitch' and 'Rich Lich':

LichPeople01.jpg

The second version of this group shot. I wasn't satisfied with what I originally made:

LichPeople00.jpg

An extra load of bones to pick with these guys. Skellies!

Copper, brass and lead variants of the 'Skeleton Knight', 'Ice Skeleton', 'Welkynd Warrior', 'Bone Cancer' and 'Horny Sicko Skeleton'.

SkeletonCrew01.jpg

"Magic people, Voodoo people." Everybody loves zombies. And zombies love everybody. Whose brains they can get hold of.

'Spine Zombie', 'Spider Zombie', 'Bloated Zombie', 'Meat Monster', 'Mini Hooked Flesh Golem', 'Charred Spider Zombie' and 'Mort Fresh':

Undead.jpg

Sleek hyper technology that puts the steamy Dwemer constructs to shame - the 'SU-X Spider' by courtesy of modder Sevennity:

SUXSpiders.jpg

These are the guardians of nature (besides Lizzie, naturally. - No, I haven't forgotten about her!). - Original vanilla Spriggan, optimized vanilla Spriggan, green and red 'Shroom Spriggans', 'Forest Thorn Giant', 'Spriggan Halfling' and 'Swamp Dryad' (and a 'Water Dragon' plant in the back):

NaturesGuardians01.jpg

So I heard you liek dragonz? To most people they mean epicness or sumthin'. Here I gotz a bunch of 'em. - '(Black) Wyvern', 'Undead Dragon', 'Huge Dragon (01)', 'Raging Dragon', 'Hydra Dragon', 'Red Dragon' and 'Rock Dragon':

DragonClub.jpg

The Daedric horde - 'Volcanic Giant', 'Red Clannfear', 'Deranged Daedroth', 'Super Scamp' (actually just an ordinary 'Morphoid' but with absurd stats), 'Dudroth' and 'Hollow Man':

DaedraHorde.jpg

And the most powerful the realm of Oblivion has to offer. 'M.L.E. (The Familiar)', 'Cream Ripper' and 'D0rk0ne The Unbright':

TheWorst01.jpg

But wait! Not all creatures in my collection are enemies. The mod also contains mounts. Remember 'Horny'? Kitty's unicorn ride from the 'White Splash' story? This is what this animal looks by now (PARTIAL NUDITY! It's Kitty after all. No horse porn though. Unfortunately. 'Horny' is a female unicorn.):

HornyKitty01.jpg

And here's a little extra. I went through with it and changed Delina's hairstyle to something more funky! On these pictures she is in her inner sanctum, the center of power which is channelling magical energies for her to use:

NewDelina01.jpg

NewDelina02.jpg

NewDelina03.jpg

Phew. That was fun. Hope you have some with these pictures, too.

Edit: I completely forgot - this is my 1337th post! Me leet p0st0r, yay!!

NewTTTBannerXXX.jpg