BU Armor Bug

Im having a few bugs related to BU Armor...

The first and most annoying, is that the armor's break model only degrades, so if I have a shirt at 30% and then repair it back to 100% it wont look fixed until I restart my game.

Second is NudeShy's embarrassed standing animation only works when my armor is completely broken, Isn't it supposed to trigger below 50% or so?

Third, female NPC's armor breaks way to fast, It takes around 4 or 5 hits to completely break their armor off..

Forth, whenever I use a door or save my game, my armor is stripped off of me for about half a second.. This isn't that big of a deal except I was once arrested for it.

Also the game occasionally crashes, but I expect that when using mods.

Here is my load order:

Oblivion.esm

MathFunctions.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

BreakUndies.esm

TamagoClub.esm

HiyokoClub.esm

BUDungeon.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOPS Additional Changes.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

FlyingCameraMod.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

EVE_KnightsoftheNine.esp

EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

Lovers3dorgasm.esp

Lovers3dorgasmMB2.esp

LoversJoburg NoDelay Addon.esp

BreakArmor.esp

Void_Estrus_Traps.esp

Nudeshy Undergarments.esp

nudeshyceadb.esp

nudeshynudejail.esp

nudeshynudejailClassic.esp

krdEstrusAmbushRandom_for_v1.9r5.esp

zBUArmors.esp

LoversSkirtFlipper.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversGGBlackmail.esp

Nudeshy X.esp

BUDungeonCore.esp

BUDequipment.esp

BUDequipmentNA.esp

BUDungeonAppend.esp

BUDSercen.esp

TamagoPlayerHUD.esp

TamagoBreak.esp

TamagoNews.esp

TamagoShop.esp

TamagoTopic.esp

TamagoConfide.esp

LoversTamagoClub.esp

LoversEncounter.esp

HiyokoGenerator.esp

TamagoSetBody.esp

LoversAphrodisia.esp

LoversAphrodisiaHUD.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversLoveJuice.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

LoversContraception.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversBackup2.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversTrueCrime.esp

LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp

LoversHVirus.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

SetBody.esp

RenGuardOverhaul.esp

zzEstrus.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_onlyhairs.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

DesuChan's Kawa-Khajiits.esp

EVE_KhajiitFix.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I used BOSS and the lovers PK user rules file for the order.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Im having a few bugs related to BU Armor...

The first and most annoying' date=' is that the armor's break model only degrades, so if I have a shirt at 30% and then repair it back to 100% it wont look fixed until I restart my game.[/quote']

Which version of BreakArmor are you running?

We're testing a patch in the thread here that resolves all known issues.

Second is NudeShy's embarrassed standing animation only works when my armor is completely broken' date=' Isn't it supposed to trigger below 50% or so?[/quote']

ShiaNekoChan is currently planning on adding BreakArmor support to the next version of Nudeshy.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13735&pid=310016#pid310016

Third' date=' female NPC's armor breaks way to fast, It takes around 4 or 5 hits to completely break their armor off..[/quote']

BreakArmor doesn't modify the armor health in any, it only swaps models depending on the item's health percentage.

I see you have the zBUarmors compilation in your load order. I would direct you to the main page of that thread for the higher durability patch, if you think the durability is too low

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10814

Forth' date=' whenever I use a door or save my game, my armor is stripped off of me for about half a second.. This isn't that big of a deal except I was once arrested for it.[/quote']

If it is stripped for more than a single frame, check the following line in your breakarmor ini file

set aaBACycle.BADelay to ###

and set it to a minimal value, like

set aaBACycle.BADelay to .0001

Also the game occasionally crashes' date=' but I expect that when using mods.

[/quote']

Any breakarmor induced crash bugs should be fixed in the latest version, available in the first linked post in my response.

My suggestion is, give up those messy BU dungeons or try using BU disabler.

Enabling both BU and BA at the same time is bad, very bad.

(I believe most of armors in BU dungeons are also included in zBUarmors pack.)

if you don't have any BU dependant plugins other than that, it would be the best if you delete Break Undies.esm forever.

and if you have some time to spend, rename all your BU dungeon armors's break stages to _ba#.nif so that Break Armor can recognize and break them.

BU dungeons isn't really supported here. The last update to it was back in March of 2011. Needless to say it is very old and very buggy. All of the complaints you voice (and a ton more) are why most folks have abandoned the plugin and moved onto other things. Gerra6 and Movomo have done some excellent work on BU stuff between them and if you need to get your fix of girl's in dungeons then I recommend Hentai Mania.

Which version of BreakArmor are you running?

We're testing a patch in the thread here that resolves all known issues.

Ok updated to that vesion, but it still only degrades,

I took a broken set of leather leggings, used repair hammer on them, until they were wearable but not fixed, took the pants to a smith for repair, after the repair the pants still look broken.

ShiaNekoChan is currently planning on adding BreakArmor support to the next version of Nudeshy.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?...#pid310016

OK, I assumed it worked because this is in the ini file:

;This is where you can set your upper and lower thresholds for BreakUndies support!

;What this means is here, you can decide at what armor health your character will decide to cover her or himself! (It does just so happen to also support male breakundies armors, even that that'll never happen. :P

;This means that even a one-piece set or breakundies armor will have your character cover her chest and lower areas at different thresholds of overall damage.

;Of course, this also means that upper and lower breakundies sets will be handled and covered individually!

;Enter your threshold percentages as decimals. (.50 for 50%, .75 for 75%, etc...)

; Note: Um... please don't put the number any higher than 1. I have no idea what'll happen, but it'll probably be ridiculous and/or hilarious/Deadly/Robert Downey Jr.

set zznudeshyupperBUthreshold to .70

set zznudeshylowerBUthreshold to .30

If it is stripped for more than a single frame, check the following line in your breakarmor ini file

set aaBACycle.BADelay to ###

and set it to a minimal value, like

set aaBACycle.BADelay to .0001

Its set at that already, should I lower it more?

BreakArmor doesn't modify the armor health in any, it only swaps models depending on the item's health percentage.

I see you have the zBUarmors compilation in your load order. I would direct you to the main page of that thread for the higher durability patch, if you think the durability is too low

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10814

Only their armor is weak, my armor seems to last a decent amount of time, in adition to this, I am testing with leather armor, not any special armor.

Any breakarmor induced crash bugs should be fixed in the latest version, available in the first linked post in my response.

I have no way to test this, so I will just assume its fixed fornow :D

EDIT: I will try disableing BU Dungeon and trying again, I haven't really used it so far anyway.

EDIT 2: Removing Breakundies and BUD fixes the first error :D

Ok updated to that vesion' date=' but it still only degrades,

I took a broken set of leather leggings, used repair hammer on them, until they were wearable but not fixed, took the pants to a smith for repair, after the repair the pants still look broken.

[/quote']

I didn't take a close enough look at your load order before...the chances are good that BreakUndies is interfering with BreakArmor. You can try using the budisabler.esp I included in the package, but it's pretty crude and possibly not all that good.

OK' date=' I assumed it worked because this is in the ini file:

[/quote']

It is important to keep in mind that Break Armor and Break Undies are different frameworks that work in entirely different (and frequently incompatible) ways.

BreakArmor is backwards compatible with Break Undies meshes and ini files, but that's the extent of it.

BreakArmor is much more flexible and easier to maintain than BreakUndies...you just need to drop the armor meshes in the right folders and they will start breaking automatically.

But mods that depend on BreakUndies will not work with BreakArmor unless they are patched for compatibility.

Its set at that already' date=' should I lower it more?

[/quote']

Nope. The goal is to keep the setting low enough so that BreakArmor runs once every single frame. Don't worry...it is coded to only perform a single action each frame so there should be no performance hit. This allows us to strip a piece of armor in one frame and re-equip it in the next (it's the only way we've found to get the mesh swap to display properly)

If it is staying stripped for more than a single frame, then there must be a conflict with one of the other mods that you are running.

Only their armor is weak' date=' my armor seems to last a decent amount of time, in adition to this, I am testing with leather armor, not any special armor.[/quote']

That's fine. Take a look at some of your other mods. BreakArmor doesn't touch item health/durability, it only reads it. But vanilla leather armor has extremely low durability to begin with, so it will break quickly.

EDIT: I will try disableing BU Dungeon and trying again' date=' I haven't really used it so far anyway.

EDIT 2: Removing Breakundies and BUD fixes the first error :D

[/quote']

Whew...I guess I should have read your edits before I responded.

Are you still experiencing the extended strip whenever you change cells?

Ummm... id say it lasts about 1 frame, but the NPC's are still able to notice and make a comment/ arrest me for being naked. I can live with it however.

Ummm... id say it lasts about 1 frame' date=' but the NPC's are still able to notice and make a comment/ arrest me for being naked. I can live with it however.

[/quote']

It's obvious that BA is running once every frame as usual, unless your oblivion runs over 10000fps in your computer, which came from the future. :D

Hmm then I;d suggest that you turn off that arrest option in Nudeshy. You can live with it but probably very dangerous in large cites where many guards are roaming around.

My computer is most definitely not from the future, or the present...computers are expensive...anyway..

Going in to turn off illegal nudity, I noticed this:

set nudeshyillegalnuditytimer to 10; NEW! version 4.1. This is the amount of time you have to be naked before the guards will pursue you for being naked.

This looks like it was put in for almost exactly this problem, do you think raising that number could fix it?

My computer is most definitely not from the future' date=' or the present...computers are expensive...anyway..

set nudeshyillegalnuditytimer to 10; NEW! version 4.1. This is the amount of time you have to be naked before the guards will pursue you for being naked.

This looks like it was put in for almost exactly this problem, do you think raising that number could fix it?

[/quote']

I'd recommend asking in the Nudeshy thread. Shianekochan was on earlier tonight.

Personally I have no idea...all of my "game playing" time is spent modding lately, so I don't have any experience with NudeShyX in-game.

But yeah, the 1 frame strip/re-equip is a feature, not a bug. The only thing I can say is that if I could find another way to ensure that every NPC in a scene was displaying the correct mesh at the same time, I would use it.

It's an ugly ugly hack, like most Oblivion modding.

My computer is most definitely not from the future' date=' or the present...computers are expensive...anyway..

[/quote']

That's strange. You'd better ask Shia about this matter indeed. It seems that number means actual seconds before any arrest attempt.

If your next try doesn't work report it.

Came back to report that raising that number fixed the problem (as far as I can tell)

I hate it when the OP leaves without saying if it worked or not...so here you go :D

Fantastic. Glad to hear it.

We're testing an update to the Break Armor framework in the Break Armor thread, if you'd care to try it out. I can always use more bug reports.

[/quote']

if you go to this line of the nudeshy ini and set it to 0 it will stop having your armor break every battle

set nudeshyecchicombat to 0 ;Turns on the ecchi combat feature of this mod. it includes automatically unequipping broken armor and modified armor damage options.

ecchi combat trys to break your armor every battle so you can pretend to be in a ecchi anime :P

Archived