Spoiler

So anyway during sex scenes my PC and NPC mouth looks kinda jittery and keep open and close in a loop, anyone know what's probably the issue that make this occur? I never encountered this before i have a new rig and reinstall Skyrim and every mods with it (around 5 months ago)

What i've already checked:

- Lip sync option is off

- Tried revert to Female Facial Animation because i'm currently using Expressive Facial Animation-Female Edition, but the problem still occurs

- I've noticed that some animations didn't trigger this problem but when i switch the animations to the one that trigger it then problem will occur until the sex scene over

- Tried revert to the original SexLab expression (i'm using custom expressions that i found here in LL} yet the problem still occurs too

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 8/7/2019 at 12:55 AM, fallenealgez said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So anyway during sex scenes my PC and NPC mouth looks kinda jittery and keep open and close in a loop, anyone know what's probably the issue that make this occur? I never encountered this before i have a new rig and reinstall Skyrim and every mods with it (around 5 months ago)

What i've already checked:

- Lip sync option is off

- Tried revert to Female Facial Animation because i'm currently using Expressive Facial Animation-Female Edition, but the problem still occurs

- I've noticed that some animations didn't trigger this problem but when i switch the animations to the one that trigger it then problem will occur until the sex scene over

- Tried revert to the original SexLab expression (i'm using custom expressions that i found here in LL} yet the problem still occurs too

Any advice will be appreciated, thanks!

I have the same issue.

During blowjob her mouth is open normally

But every few seconds she closes her mouth 50% for a split-second

check my post history i posted a video

• 1 month later...

I can't get my character and NPC's to close their mouths, before, during or after sex. Everyone (mostly everyone) is walking about with their mouths wide open. I'm using Expressive Facial Animation Female edition and Expressive Facegen Morphs SE, Fairskin complexion for CBBE, Pretty Lips, Eyes of Beauty and Female Vampires Have Fangs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...