AAF Gag Equip GrayUser Animations

View File

This is an experimental AAF plugin which causes the GrayUser Bondage Animations to actually equip a gag.  It uses the tape gag from Devious Devices, so you need that installed.  I chose the tape gag specifically since it is used by Violate and RaiderPet.

rggg456h.jpg.f1c814aeb28c8e58e0ee5a3d88516bf6.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/05/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2019 at 12:52 PM, dapood said:

I'll have to work on that. It's pretty experimental.

image.png.bd0356ef729377f1f842ffa66cd055ac.png

(EDIT) > Side note I have no idea if strap-ons are already being used by females in MF scenes where the M is 0 and the female is 1.  If so then all you need to do is indicate that position 0 equips gag and position 1 does not  allowing you to ignore all of this -V

I think the main issue is that in FF scenes the equipment is added to the aggressor not the submissive.  I am not sure how to write it as the submissive equips without changing the ids in FF animations so that it isn't just : is female = true instead something along the lines of is FemaleAggressor = true and is femalesubmissive = true

With that change FF animations and if the using Aggressor/Submissive sub ID's were added on then MM as well as MsFa animations could work with both gags AND strap-ons 

• 4 months later...

The mod works as intended with Grey's animations, but is conflicting with Lieto's FF, equipping a gag to the dominant female instead of the strap on

EDIT: I went through the xml files and removed the add gag from the animations tagged  for no gag, and I found the conflict causing the issue with leito's animations and removed it, bondage_resources_actiondata.xml, here are some pics and the fixed file

REQUIRED, devious devices, grey's 50 shades of fallout. and a working install of AAF v108b or better

Install the requirements, then this file last, overwriting all, file is compatible with the one patch(contains the necessary files)  and indarallo's

20200126164928_1.jpg

On 1/26/2020 at 12:20 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

The mod works as intended with Grey's animations, but is conflicting with Lieto's FF, equipping a gag to the dominant female instead of the strap on

EDIT: I went through the xml files and removed the add gag from the animations tagged  for no gag, and I found the conflict causing the issue with leito's animations and removed it, bondage_resources_actiondata.xml, here are some pics and the fixed file

REQUIRED, devious devices, grey's 50 shades of fallout. and a working install of AAF v108b or better

Install the requirements, then this file last, overwriting all, file is compatible with the one patch(contains the necessary files)  and indarallo's

20200126164928_1.jpg

I have extended this to include MM animations, seeing has this forum seems to be dead, I am removing the file here and moving the new file to a new string. @dapood I will make sure you are credited for your work