Vanilla BU armor problem

Hello, for some reason some armors that have been replaced by the vanilla breakarmor replacer don't work properly.

When I equip one of these broken armors my character becomes naked and bald and some textures go flying everywhere.

My current load order:

Oblivion.esm

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

x117race.esm

Chanpon.esm

loverstats.esm

zBUArmors.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Living Economy.esp

Living Economy - Items.esp

Streamline 3.1.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

BladeofWoeReplacer9Tongues.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

OOO-Water_Weeds.esp

DMRA - BBB+BButts pack.esp

Apachii_Goddess_Store.esp

Knights.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

LoversBreakArmor.esp

LoversCalm.esp

LoversSoundCreature.esp

LoversClubCats.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

Lovers with PK Extender.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversSlaveTrader.esp

LSTBravilUnderground.esp

PlayerSlaveEncounters_v0.55.esp

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

BudongsNarcolepsySpell.esp

DMC Stylish - Specialanims.esp

DiabloEF 6 in 1.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged RoseSims Hair Modules.esp

x117 Merged SKSRENs Hair Modules.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed CustomRace.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Chocolate Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Ashara's Sirens and Tritons.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Cute Elves.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Nec Mystic High Elf Remake.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed MS Elves - NoSc.esp

Beautiful People 2ch-Ed ENG Race.esp

x117race.esp

x117Race ENG Race.esp

Lop-ears Elf.esp

Lop-ears Elf_mini.esp

AsharasSirensAndTritons.esp

BreakArmor.esp

xeosp++.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Any help?

From what you're describing, your load order doesn't matter this time.

Probably missing texture issue I guess.

So, what is the armor in question? What you chose?

It could be either I forgot to put the right texture into the pack, or something in my install script is screwed.

Or.. if you haven't installed the original armor replacer mod then this could cause that. If this is the case, go download those things. Links to them can be found in the OP.

p.s. and if you experienced any strange CTD (not just occasional CTDs) recently, please report it to the Break Armor thread.

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=13735

Alright here is all the armors that are wonky for me:

Ebony cuirass

Ebony Greaves

Ebony Boots

Glass Greaves

Steel Greaves

Chainmail Greaves

Shrouded Armor and Hood

Also saw this in console which said Error in script 2400080b Invalid array or expression fail- relates to breakarmor itself I think

Alright here is all the armors that are wonky for me:

Ebony cuirass

Ebony Greaves

Ebony Boots

Glass Greaves

Steel Greaves

Chainmail Greaves

Shrouded Armor and Hood

That's weird. If you're using Yuravica's Ebony (There's no other option other than Yuravica)' date=' no reason to their textures get pissed off.

And I believe I've included the right textures for the Steel/Glass/Shrouded armor.

If you can see the preview pic during installation, it means that armor was definitely tested and worked for me (or other guy who took that screenshot).

Can you state the problem more in details? or best if you just post a screenshot.

It *could be* due to some totally unexpected mod of yours, not vanilla BA.

Also saw this in console which said Error in script 2400080b Invalid array or expression fail- relates to breakarmor itself I think

script 2400080b means it is your 36th mod in your load order.

It's probably Lovers with Pk.esp. I have no further idea as I'm not good at this matter.

Well, I fixed most of the armors with the original replacers like you recommended.

Couldn't fix the shrouded hood and steel greaves though. D:

I also found out error 2400080b relates to breakarmor.esp and some problem that has to do with offset 0xA303. I dunno how to fix it though.

Well' date=' I fixed most of the armors with the original replacers like you recommended.

I also found out error 2400080b relates to breakarmor.esp and some problem that has to do with offset 0xA303. I dunno how to fix it though.

[/quote']

There was a bug in BreakArmor due to my flagrant abuse of the GetNextRef function. I've got a patch in the last post, please try it out and let me know if you still have problems.

Now, it may not help...2400080b is the equipment check array and that *I think* that offset is the spot where it checks the expected file path of your nifs for the actual file.

Well' date=' I fixed most of the armors with the original replacers like you recommended.

[/quote']

Aha, so 24 wasn't the modindex then? I've seen such messages from early BA builds.

Alright, then the rest of them should be my fault.

Wait then, I'll see what have I done wrong or simply what went wrong.

[/quote']

Aha, so 24 wasn't the modindex then? I've seen such messages from early BA builds.

Alright, then the rest of them should be my fault.

Wait then, I'll see what have I done wrong or simply what went wrong.

Nope, 24 was probably the modindex of BreakArmor. All that I can say for certain is that 00080b is the formid of the aaBAEqCheck script.

This is the script that does the basic inventory scan, categorizing different equipped items by whether or not they are BreakArmor compatible, and making calls to specialized functions to check the status of the equipment.

Gerra thanks a lot for that fix to the error.

Got another problem though since breakarmor now checks the health of my armor way too often.

Checks the health about every 3-5 seconds. Any way to change the frequency?

Yep. Open the ini file and look for the line

set aaBACycle.ArrayPurgeDelay to ###

And set it to a nice big number, 9999 is pretty good.

If that doesn't work, then I probably broke something in the patch.

*Edit* I just checked 0303 Offset...that's a really weird place to get an error, it's just purging the NPCKey string.

I didn't even know it was possible for that to error out.

:s :S :s :S :s

It indeed was I who fucked up the things.

Stupid mistakes in the install script lol

Anyway I'm uploading it.

=========

http://www.mediafire.com/?r5ocaoy2axgd8ed

Updated omod conversion data. You can unpack the omod and overwrite with this, repack, and reinstall.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b6cjvdlgdmdohdm

Or, full 7z package

http://www.mediafire.com/?a8dd0bu7d1d3bfa

Or, full new omod

Thanks movamo! :D

The frequent health check still occurs though. The update fixed all my armors including the shrouded armor and steel greaves :D

So, by frequent health check, you mean the armor is unequipping/requipping too often, or do you mean something else?

Try this patch and let me know if it does the trick.

BreakArmor_1.09.d.7z

yeah I mean it reequips and unequips too often.

I also tried the patch but sadly didn't work. D:

OK' date=' I've posted a patch in the main thread

Please let me know if it does the job. If it solves the remaining known issues and no new ones appear, I'll update the main BreakArmor post with a new package.

:s :S :s :S :s

It indeed was I who fucked up the things.

Stupid mistakes in the install script lol

Hey.....don't take it so hard. You are doing far better than I did when I released a bu armor pack. I think I had 9-10 patches on the 1st pack and at least 6 on the 2nd. :blush:

You have me beat by miles!!!! :P

Another error emerged in the console D:.

This one was error in script 4A000804 offset 0x024D. Hopefully this is the last issue that emerges

I'm not having any luck replicating that one. What is going on when you get that message?

Another error emerged in the console D:.

This one was error in script 4A000804 offset 0x024D. Hopefully this is the last issue that emerges

OK, I'm looking at the code again and although the formid matches the aaBACycleScript, there's nothing at that offset.

What's the rest of the text of the error message?

Also, how often do you get the error message? Is it something that you see only once, immediately after loading or saving a game? Or is it frequent console spam?

I don't see such messages. (except once)

Do you use BreakUndies_Stock.ini? or not? You sure that your obse is fine?

Sometimes the problem could come by some totally unexpected way.

Once I got the messages like those from AutoSetbody.

The cause was my screwed ini edit. It seems that commenting out some texts in the same line as working codes really pissed off Oblivion. I'm still not sure, though.

I've tracked down a possible cause to this reported message. The offset is very close to a foreach loop, which will error out (harmlessly) if called on an empty array.

I have an ar_size check immediately prior to that foreach loop that should be preventing it from being called on an empty array, but sometimes OBSE functions fail to evaluate within if eval () statements. I have no idea why this is, and how to predict when it will occur.

One of of the many things that piss me off about coding for Oblivion.

The work-around is to assign the result of the function to a variable and then perform evaluate the variable, rather than directly evaluate the function itself.

I've posted the 1.09f release candidate in the last post of the BreakArmor thread. Hopefully this is the last version we'll need before I start working on BreakWeapon support.

Note: I still don't know whether or not BreakClothing will work the way it's supposed to. So, things could get really silly really fast once we start putting together BreakClothing packages.

Archived