mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff)

• 2 weeks later...

I give up. I moved the files into my mod folder and the sims won't show up in my gallery. I've tried everything and moved the files all over my mod folder trying to get them to appear in the stupid game (and yes I enabled custom content in the gallery and the settings and nothing)

1 hour ago, sol_invicta said:

I give up. I moved the files into my mod folder and the sims won't show up in my gallery. I've tried everything and moved the files all over my mod folder trying to get them to appear in the stupid game (and yes I enabled custom content in the gallery and the settings and nothing)

Since you didn't specify it I'm gonna say it: in the mod folder you need to put the CC, to make the models appear as per screenshots, but to have the sims in the gallery you need to put the tray files in the tray folder, directly, not in any subfolder.   

On 7/21/2023 at 11:54 PM, sol_invicta said:

When you download these sims, there are two folders in the zip file. The Tray files go to your Tray folder in the Sims 4 directory and the Mod files go to the Mods folder. When you go look for them in the Library on the next boot up of the game, make sure "include custom content" is checked. Some of the characters are older so you may have to scroll down a bit to find them. Also, when you putting things in the Mods folder, I recommend organizing some sub folders. I do it by name so if I download Amanda Moss, I make a folder for her. It's just easier to track down corrupt CC if you run into any. I have about 16 of MrRakkon's sims and I think I've only encountered two CC that weren't working for me and they were minor pieces. You don't have to do that with the Tray files, just pile them all in together. You can get rid of them in the Library if you don't want a certain sim. 

1 hour ago, TheSpider_9 said:

Does anyone have the folder with mrrakkon's skin details, I accidentally deleted it and it would take a long time to download each file... if anyone has it, it would be so kind to pass it on :(

From the torrent you can select to download only the files you need rather than the entire collection. 

57 minutes ago, TheSpider_9 said:

how do I do that??

I'm not really sure why they're talking about torrents. On page 1 of this thread, you should be able to get all of the shared CC/Skin details. Or did I miss something? My sims look like his do in the pics and I'm not torrenting shit

Edited by Kerrigan001

12 minutes ago, Kerrigan001 said:

I'm not really sure why they're talking about torrents. On page 1 of this thread, you should be able to get all of the shared CC/Skin details. Or did I miss something? My sims look like his do in the pics and I'm not torrenting shit

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can pass on your skin detail please... or anyone who has mrrakkon's

1 hour ago, Kerrigan001 said:

Spider originally posted their "request" in the MrRakkons World thread. I had multiple tabs open and replied in the wrong tab.

Also @TheSpider_9 if you check your notifications you will see that Ghost replied with a link for you to d/l your requested files. 

Something that came a bit out of the blue, Khlas went and updated the tongue piercing I made a long time ago and which broke with the new tongue rigging for a WW update last year. Unlike the previous one which needed to be applied as an accessory in CAS for every outfit, this one is actually just a WW body part (a tongue obviously) that you choose to apply for any sim you'd like to use it. I haven't tested it yet, but I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pierced-tongue-86847100?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Something that came a bit out of the blue, Khlas went and updated the tongue piercing I made a long time ago and which broke with the new tongue rigging for a WW update last year. Unlike the previous one which needed to be applied as an accessory in CAS for every outfit, this one is actually just a WW body part (a tongue obviously) that you choose to apply for any sim you'd like to use it. I haven't tested it yet, but I have no reason to believe it wouldn't work. 

https://www.patreon.com/posts/pierced-tongue-86847100?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

That's dope. Def, adding it!

A repost of something I finished last week, and posted in the general NSFW pictures and videos thread. I'm posting it here as well just for book keeping and because at the time LL was really bad about uploading files. So I had just stuck it in a link to google drive. 

Anyway this was a video I started back in June that some may recognize, coming back from my summer vacation I decided I wanted to finish it up like I had started but not completed back then. 

01.png.49efcb17dee9f36e6a9c8dd4f46cdc5b.png

Spoiler

also! I figured I should let you know that I started a bit of a collab with Peco of Cinerotique fame, where some of my older vidoes (as well as upcoming newer ones) will be re-edited into movies watchable in-game on the Smash! channel of Cinerotique.

dp-promo-image2.png.bb4242d671bebc64597fa71414385632.png

Lastly: I'm going to update the links to my videos in the main post, this will register as an update for anyone subscribed to that, so this is just a notice that it's only the description being updated, not any actaul additions. 

Hey, so for anyone who likes my sims, perhaps take a look over here as @GhostJ27F, who has been helping out me and Triggerblade with the save, has begun uploading some of his own sims on here outside of the save (where you will find most, as well as many of mine, some in different or more updated versions). First upload is a sim called Alyssa Alcover, who we feel goes well together with some of my own sims like Jozie. 

Sims7.PNG.acbb49ba78d0fa97297622ca6c3f343a.PNG

Edited by mrrakkonn
1 hour ago, mrrakkonn said:

Hey, so for anyone who likes my sims, perhaps take a look over here as @GhostJ27F, who has been helping out me and Triggerblade with the save, has begun uploading some of his own sims on here outside of the save (where you will find most, as well as many of mine, some in different or more updated versions). First upload is a sim called Alyssa Alcover, who we feel goes well together with some of my own sims like Jozie. 

Sims7.PNG.acbb49ba78d0fa97297622ca6c3f343a.PNG

She's a cute little thing. I really like the outfit she's wearing and she has a pretty face while remaining realistic, a signature trait of your Sims, mrrakkonn. Also, really well put together setting and pose,Thank you for referring me/us to other excellent content. Much appreciated ??

13 hours ago, Blackdas77 said:

So kate also join AEP Groupe . ?

Not really, I just wanted her in the picture, and my conception of it is that she's like more of a background extra in these larger things than anything else. If you don't like that for whatever reason you are free to imagine and use her any way you see fit as far as I'm concerned.