On 8/1/2019 at 8:56 PM, hkheung said:

Hello

I have a small problem with cum applications

These apply well after animations but there must be a problem with them because when they are applied it makes a ctd (instant desktop return) by pressing the menu key (for example to make a manual backup) or by making a quick trip.

Are these applications similar to textures? or do they apply over the girl's skin texture? because I use fusion girl and it does not do it with CBBE and other CBBE patchs...

Do you have an idea ?

I am using fusion girl without any ctd when texture applied.

On 8/3/2019 at 7:43 PM, Olmech said:

Usually pink means missing textures. Something is amiss in your install. See my post above on installation.

Yeah,  Check your textures folder (Data\Textures\actors\character\basehumanfemale )and make sure you have all three body textures.  Years ago I had a problem like this because a texture pack I was using lacked a specular texture. (the "_s" texture)

FemaleBody_d.DDS

FemaleBody_n.DDS

FemaleBody_s.DDS

Also this may not work with AtomicBeauty bodies as they map textures differently.

Also these overlays are set up using the latest BC7 texture compression, so if you are using TGA textures or something old they could possibly glitch.  Look for texconv.exe texture converter on Skyrim SE nexus and you can convert your existing textures - it also gives a report of which compression you are using and checks them for errors.

On 8/2/2019 at 4:54 AM, Olmech said:

I can only relate my personal experience but it works for me so I will post what I did.

1. Install AAF all the way up through according to this guide including the one patch to bang them all:

2. Install this file next:

Polistero's Cumnwealth Overlays Human.7z 4.51 MB · 62 downloads

3. This next:

CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar 9.93 kB · 63 downloads

4. This next:

AAF Overlay Patches Experimental 7-29-19.7z 4.35 kB · 58 downloads

I use Vortex and when it prompts me to make rules I always select the mod I am installing to go "After" whatever it is conflicting with.

Hope this helps.

This isn't working for me , maybe because i using MO2 . Is there an install guide for MO ?

7 hours ago, idesgamer said:

This isn't working for me , maybe because i using MO2 . Is there an install guide for MO ?

Ive never used MO so cant say. The important thing will be the overwrites. I do not know how MO handles that but when you install in this order, you should allow each file you are installing to overwrite. Vortex will actually give you a pop up for this asking you how you want this handled. It is very nice.

1 hour ago, snapper said:

Hello,

The mod is working for me but all the overlay are full black, all the tattoo overlay works fine.

I've installed all the patch posted by Olmech, this seem to be a texture problem.

When textures are not properly rendering, you installed something incorrectly or got the overwrites wrong. Only thing you can really do is yank it back out and install it correctly allowing each step of the install to overwrite. Some are reporting problems using Mod Organizer. I dont use that manager and have no idea how it works. I can tell you that if you do exactly as I say using Vortex that it will work.

On 8/9/2019 at 6:33 AM, idesgamer said:

Didn't work for me either. Can't remember the exact problem but I had to load the file from the second post itt (Overlays Human) after the Patches Base.

I think it's because the cumoverlaysdata_xml in the base patch has listed the belly overlay set 2 times. Once at the start of the file and once near the end.

Also be aware that this is still lacking support for A LOT of animations, so most of the time overlays won't be applied.

Someone has to go through all the animationdata xmls from the different animation mods and add the overlays in there.

On 8/10/2019 at 5:15 AM, Bazinga said:

Also be aware that this is still lacking support for A LOT of animations, so most of the time overlays won't be applied.

Someone has to go through all the animationdata xmls from the different animation mods and add the overlays in there.

TY

• 3 weeks later...

I packed the 3 files for NMM  according to the load order discussed in this thread. EDIT: Re uploaded, first file had an error 

NVM deleted. not working, I am going to mess with it a little further, but I just don't understand how polistro's mod is out dated compared to the 2nd mod overwriting his when the xml in polistro's was modified 1/ 2019 and the other mod's xmls were written in 12/2018

On 9/1/2019 at 7:43 AM, Indarello said:

This is my changes to some animtaions:

Required CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar

I made it myself because many animations from this thread patch was made in a hurry (some files have "back" overlays or "breast" for all animations)

I changed it to BJ,HJ = "breasts" overlay, Doggy = "Back", Missionary = "Vaginal", Threesome = "Combination of overlays"...

And no dog,gay overlays

https://mega.nz/#!uu4CGQJK!O2M2livplXK9pMSkDLjdCTIV-GNFiHwdAk9Knb2F5t4

Here it is, packed for NMM, tested and working, to install, dl the zip, open the zip on your desktop and delete the xml's for any anim packs you are NOT using(not really nessessary, but you will have error messages in AAF for the missing esps) , load the file into NMM and install after the one patch to bang them all overwriting all, then give both these authors a big thank you 

AAFcumNwealthPatch.7z

On 9/4/2019 at 12:02 PM, Dragonjoe69 said:

Here it is, packed for NMM, tested and working, to install, dl the zip, open the zip on your desktop and delete the xml's for any anim packs you are NOT using(not really nessessary, but you will have error messages in AAF for the missing esps) , load the file into NMM and install after the one patch to bang them all overwriting all, then give both these authors a big thank you 

AAFcumNwealthPatch.7z 4.52 MB · 11 downloads

Your version doesn't require any prerequisites, correct?

3 hours ago, Unspec said:

Your version doesn't require any prerequisites, correct?

It should run right out of the box, of course you need AAF, and at least one of the supported anim packs, the list of supported anims and install directions are in the post where the download link is posted, no offence intended, per your response, I feel the need to clarify, this is not my version, I don't want hard feelings developing with the mod author, I simply packed the needed files together so it could be installed with NMM, making it a little more noob friendly, the true heros are the author that started this thread. and the author who posted the file I packaged, this is their work, I take no credit, except making some lives a little easier : )  One side note, the new version of atomic lust and mutated lust 1.3 can be installed overwriting the one patch to bang them all, doing this allows you to use the new anims from atomic lust, and enables the fix for the penis lick animation in mutated lust, has the one patch in it's current version(1.1.1) reverts both mods to previous versions, unfortunately doing this will disable the cum overlays for atomic lust until the xml from this mod is updated, or you can install this mod, overwriting, you will gain the overlays, but lose the two new anims, mutated lust should be fine, has this mod already includes the updated xml, to install this mod, with this set up, you would open the zip file for this mod, and delete the atomic lust xml(+any other not used),  and install. To sum it all up, install AAF and it's requirements, your selected animation packs excluding atomic and mutated lust(preferably following the guide posted on this site) install the one patch to bang them all including the patches for atomic and mutated lust(these will be overwritten when you do the following step, and may not be nesessary, but better safe than sorry, I'm not 100% all the files are overwritten) , now install the latest versions of atomic and mutated lust(or you can install version 2.5.1 of atomic lust instead and have functioning overlays) this step is important because until the one patch is updated it reverts atomic lust to version 2.4.3 and mutated lust to version 1.2, and removes the updated features, and finally install this mod overwriting all

Spoiler
On 9/14/2019 at 3:22 AM, Indarello said:

I have updated some animations from my previous post:

• Atomic Lust to new version
  • Added Creature Pack SuperMutant overlays
  • Leito fixes

This is my changes to some animtaions:

Required CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar

I made it myself because many animations from this thread patch was made in a hurry (some files have "back" overlays or "breast" for all animations)

I changed it to BJ,HJ = "breasts" overlay, Doggy = "Back", Missionary = "Vaginal", Threesome = "Combination of overlays"...

And no dog,gay overlays

https://mega.nz/#!6z5A1IBS!Bx6UFGJvwAmadBxLASMCH0au1f71y7YoBCL0TJq6lFk

I notice in your cum_overlaysdata.xml there is a Set with ID FaceCum.  This requires a matching Lookmenu Overlay I'm guessing, which I don't have and couldn't find anywhere.  Can you point me to it please?

• 1 month later...