AAF Overlay Patches OnePatch 1.1.1

View File

This is a WIP. I like overlays - the ones in the earlier patch by Riot_Punch.  But it is wayyy out of date now.  To use this you need c*moverlays.xml and c*moverlaysmutant.xml (where did the human ones come from originally?.. Leito?.. (Let me know pls)

You also need (Note: DO NOT INSTALL THE OTHER PATCHES - Only BASE!!)

His mod requires looks menu and looks menu CBBE morphs so make sure you have those!

CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar from:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    AAF - The One Patch to Bang Them All 1.1.1;

13 hours ago, dapood said:

This is a WIP. I like overlays - the ones in the earlier patch by Riot_Punch.  But it is wayyy out of date now.  To use this you need c*moverlays.xml and c*moverlaysmutant.xml (where did the human ones come from originally?.. Leito?.. (Let me know pls) 

You also need (Note: DO NOT INSTALL THE OTHER PATCHES - Only BASE!!)

EDIT:  Got it installed and it works. Thanks for this.

7 hours ago, haljit00 said:

Then will it work?

Yes, that is what I did and it works. @dapood should refine directions on main page and include patch in second post in the file download section but it does work. Wash out that cum mod even works with it.

On 7/30/2019 at 11:15 PM, haljit00 said:

I really appreciate for your patch, and my question is about install order:

1.The One Patch by an3k

2.CumNWealth Base Patch by riot_punch

3.Overlay One Patch (main file of this topic)

4.Another patch in 2nd post

Then will it work?

I got the same question to where to put it is the best.

The one patch to xxx them all, where should i load it? before this patch or after it? since i saw these two file got some file overlap.

Hello

I have a small problem with cum applications

These apply well after animations but there must be a problem with them because when they are applied it makes a ctd (instant desktop return) by pressing the menu key (for example to make a manual backup) or by making a quick trip.

Are these applications similar to textures? or do they apply over the girl's skin texture? because I use fusion girl and it does not do it with CBBE and other CBBE patchs...

Do you have an idea ?

10 hours ago, loen999 said:

got the same question to where to put it is the best.

The one patch to xxx them all, where should i load it? before this patch or after it? since i saw these two file got some file overlap.

4 hours ago, goosetrip said:

Have the same question about load order.

I can only relate my personal experience but it works for me so I will post what I did.

1. Install AAF all the way up through according to this guide including the one patch to bang them all:

2. Install this file next:

Polistero's Cumnwealth Overlays Human.7z

3. This next:

CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar

4. This next:

AAF Overlay Patches Experimental 7-29-19.7z

I use Vortex and when it prompts me to make rules I always select the mod I am installing to go "After" whatever it is conflicting with.

Hope this helps.

4 hours ago, Olmech said:

I can only relate my personal experience but it works for me so I will post what I did.

1. Install AAF all the way up through according to this guide including the one patch to bang them all:

Polistero's Cumnwealth Overlays Human.7z 4.51 MB · 3 downloads

3. This next:

CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar 9.93 kB · 2 downloads

4. This next:

AAF Overlay Patches Experimental 7-29-19.7z 4.35 kB · 2 downloads

I use Vortex and when it prompts me to make rules I always select the mod I am installing to go "After" whatever it is conflicting with.

Hope this helps.

Olmech, you are a king among men!!! Thank you!!! I had installed these files and thought I'd done it right but my game wouldn't even start with these enabled...followed your tips and works like a charm now. Thanks again...these are the types of instructions that should come with all mods, especially ones  involving multiple files like this. 

1 hour ago, Waveslider1 said:

Olmech, you are a king among men!!! Thank you!!! I had installed these files and thought I'd done it right but my game wouldn't even start with these enabled...followed your tips and works like a charm now. Thanks again...these are the types of instructions that should come with all mods, especially ones  involving multiple files like this.

Thank @dapood. He did the hard work of figuring out how it works and lets face it, we all love these overlays :)

20 hours ago, hkheung said:

Hello

I have a small problem with cum applications

These apply well after animations but there must be a problem with them because when they are applied it makes a ctd (instant desktop return) by pressing the menu key (for example to make a manual backup) or by making a quick trip.

Are these applications similar to textures? or do they apply over the girl's skin texture? because I use fusion girl and it does not do it with CBBE and other CBBE patchs...

Do you have an idea ?

XML:

The mod I posted is just a copy of the original esp, the interface file, the material files, and the AAF XML files. But if you don't have the textures installed they wont work and will probably glitch.  Try them in Looks Menu (Body\Overlays) and see if they show up. 

Textures:

If you are using the attachment with the human overlay textures and esp I posted in the comments, you could try using the original instead. You'll need the old original "AAF Compatibility patches" file which is now set to hidden because it's mostly outdated. But the "one patch" doesn't include those resources (which is why I posted the attachment.)  You will also need to manually extract the "cumnwealth.esp" file and the cumnwealth.ba2 files to your data folder and uninstall my textures attachment- those are all you need.to replace my attachment.  I only posted it because the author took it down.  Most of the experienced modders who use this site already have them installed - so people probably didn't realize it would go missing.  I didn't realize it myself until two days after installing one patch.

So either you have a copy of the original "cumnwealth" esp file and textures from before July or you are using the attachment above.  Those textures are not my int prop but I tested each one in game and in gimp, photoshop, and texconv,exe.  They are all also up-converted to BC7 as that is a better compression algorithm for Fallout 4.

13 hours ago, Olmech said:

Polistero's Cumnwealth Overlays Human.7z 4.51 MB · 13 downloads

3. This next:

CumNWealth_Patches_Base.rar 9.93 kB · 15 downloads

4. This next:

AAF Overlay Patches Experimental 7-29-19.7z 4.35 kB · 14 downloads

Hope this helps.

You ARE a god among men!! Thanks - that's a way better answer than I could have given!

18 hours ago, goosetrip said:

Have the same question about load order.

On 8/1/2019 at 4:21 AM, loen999 said:

I got the same question to where to put it is the best.

This is a "one patch" overpatch, so it has to be installed after "one patch". As to ESP load order, I don't think it matters much. I put them after the animations and before the "quest" type scripted mods, but I don't think the engine cares.  You do need to have Looks Menu CBBE morphs enabled.

6 hours ago, dapood said:

You do need to have Looks Menu CBBE morphs enabled.

Dunno what you mean by that (what do morphs have to do with anything?), I'm using Fusion Girl and so far it's working as intended. Maybe these bodies have similar UV maps?

Btw, I just took the time to add cum overlay data to Leito's FM ground animations. The blowjob anims got assigned the breast group, the doggy ones the back group and the rest the belly one. Can't really differentiate between anal and vaginal and I'm too lazy to look up tags inside json files so I just took the info that was already there in the animationsData xml. Meaning I didn't use the anal overlay group.

I can upload it here if you want.

I'll probably add the data to other animationData xmls later and I can upload these too of course.

12 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Yes please!

Leito FM ground overlays.7z

It's really not that hard, you just have to go through these animationdata xmls and search for the entry <actor gender="F">

Now if it's a staged animation search until you get to the last stage and then replace the <actor gender="F"> there with <actor gender="F" stopOverlaySet="Breasts">

or if it's missionary or another penetration anim where the actors face each other use "Belly" instead of "Breasts"; and if it's doggy style or anything where she's turned away from him use "Back".

If it isn't a staged animation just replace the <actor gender="F"> with the appropriate entry.

As I said, I'll probably continue adding that stuff but maybe @dapood or one of you guys is faster which would be nice of course. ^^

43 minutes ago, SirSubeedo said:

So my overlays seem to work but my characters body turns into a glowing neon pink. Still fades away though so I just need to know how to fix what i'm assuming the be the transparent part of the overlay

Usually pink means missing textures. Something is amiss in your install. See my post above on installation.