WickedWhims trait names

Hi, I was attempting to use traits.equip_trait to add WW traits directly, rather than cheating in points via MCCC, but I can't figure out what the traits are named.  I found the Peeping trait name via Tumblr, but I don't know (for example) what Polyamorous's full name is.  Can anyone help with this, or is there a full trait listing somewhere?  Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

You need S4CL.

After installing the Community Library mod, enter the required code to use cheats in-game.
Then, Shift + click on your sim and press 'Next' and you will see the 'Sims 4 Community Library' button.
Click the 'Sims 4 Community Library' button and click the 'Show Trait' button to see a list of characters' traits in the upper right of the screen.

Find the desired trait name in the traits list, then use the trait removal console.

Ex) Polyamorous' trait name is' NotJealous'

On 7/28/2019 at 7:51 PM, infernalperson said:

Hi, I was attempting to use traits.equip_trait to add WW traits directly, rather than cheating in points via MCCC, but I can't figure out what the traits are named.  I found the Peeping trait name via Tumblr, but I don't know (for example) what Polyamorous's full name is.  Can anyone help with this, or is there a full trait listing somewhere?  Thanks!

This is from the WW site...not sure if it's any good to you...

Allow traits below are only available in the Satisfaction Rewards Store.

• Cuckold/Cuckquean trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from watching their partner having sex and automatically makes Sims watch others sex.

• Cum Slut trait gives Sims a positive moodlet from having cum on their body. Sims with the Romantic trait will have the same effect.

• Sexually Alluring trait gives Sims a huge boost to the result of asking for sex, allowing them to have sex with almost any Sim they want.

• Sexually Abstinent trait makes Sims never agree to sex and stop gaining desire.

• Infertile trait prevents Sims from getting pregnant or impregnating Sims.

• Extra Absorbency trait improves Sims tampons/pads absorbency.

Archived