Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

Mahlzeit.
I Mod the game with your List friday to Saturday (first time with your list, not first time with MO2 or something) .  the new Post was Good to understand.
first when i was finished the game crashed when i Try to start it. the Problem was the Esp to esl and icon Patch (they must be deaktivatet)
the esp to esl goud be my problem cause i turnt every possible esp to esl myself after the first crash.
the icon patch is sad cause i like icons >.<.

had two crash to desktop when i tryed do work on the wattz laser and the colt (retryed it at sanct and red rocket)
the mossberg when try to use is just some flying parts (i could make some misstake will look into it later.)

wanted to write yesterday but it was so much fun to play that i forgot the time...

sry for bad english. if something is unclear i cann pn u in german.

still a bit tiered... 6 hours sleep for 3 days is not enough...

Grüße aus NRW

Hi, thank you for the modlist. I followed all the listed mods except some optionals, and I have some questions and need some help.

- At somepoint wee have to download and install some ECO patches, but didn't see the part were we were asked to install ECO, try to read the list again and didn't find it, did I missed it?

- On the PC, I followed the list, instaled all the mods (cridowskin, hpfr, patches, etc) but my character face and skin looks blurry in third person, it only looks exactly like looksmenu when on dialogue, tried the subsurfacescattering, but its enabled.

- Can't use make up from Looksmenu compendium, they turn my character face to brown, and almost all the overlays for face are disabled, they simply don't change, like moles, frekkles, etc.

Do I need to change something at ini files for textures or something?

Thank you again in advance to whoever can help.

@Dhavod

Using German to circumvent the language barrier. ;)

Du musst bei den ESL aufpassen und einige deaktivieren. Wenn ein Mod nicht genutzt wird kann das ESL Probleme machen (z.B. Abstürze verursachen).

Die Icons werden ein grösseres Update bekommen. Leider gibts es einige Sachen die noch rumzicken - ich werde evtl. demnächst eine Beta hochladen.

Fliegende Einzelteile bei einer Waffe ist meist in Problem mit der Reihenfolge der Mods. Versuch die Mossberg etwas tiefer anzuordnen. 

@Wallet

Exactly. Otherwise you get two different versions of the same weapon in the game.

@1inphyy

Yes. Its close to the bottom of 'AaW Override'. Just above the patches.

Brown face is always a mismatch of the resolution of teextures. Use only one size (like 1k or 2k) for everything regarding the face.

@Aylis_Temp

Thank you, I even missed Holstered mod :D, seems like my eyes made those 2 mods invisible.

How do I know wich are the 1k textures for the face? I installed, HPFR and the Fusion Girl seamless, Natural 2k Faces, cridowskin (following the steps on the spoiler), cridowskin FG patch, and HPFR patch 2k.

Is it possible that the overlays from Looksmenu are 1k? should I search for 2k overlays and makeup?

4 hours ago, 1inphyy said:

Is it possible that the overlays from Looksmenu are 1k? should I search for 2k overlays and makeup?

That is a possibility. 

Try downloading my predone char and take a look if you still got the bug. If not then 'Looksmenu' is the culprit, otherwise it is one of the main textures having a problem.

On 9/17/2022 at 3:04 PM, jaeos said:

Damage and fire rate is tied to the "ammunition" since the various laser lengths change the dps and rate 

Thanks, I was able to mess around with the damage and fire rate using the different laser lengths
Now my problem is with Raider Gangs Extended, it spawns raiders at Concord, which is a center part for the Sim Settlements 2 questline
It's not a game breaking problem, but it's a pain in the ass

10 hours ago, Fulanoo said:

Thanks, I was able to mess around with the damage and fire rate using the different laser lengths
Now my problem is with Raider Gangs Extended, it spawns raiders at Concord, which is a center part for the Sim Settlements 2 questline
It's not a game breaking problem, but it's a pain in the ass

I ditched that mod pretty much due to the fact that they are not in the slightest balanced to the area they are in, putting nearly twenty 10mm rounds into the head of the first of them you find to kill it is seriously bullet sponge for me to be bothered with, and that was on the difficulty level just one above the lowest the game does, I replaced it with the very old raider overhaul and the 4gimp patch he made for it, though I have not really got much further than concord, as I can not as usual keep my mod list without constantly changing it around.

11 hours ago, Varithina said:

I ditched that mod pretty much due to the fact that they are not in the slightest balanced to the area they are in, putting nearly twenty 10mm rounds into the head of the first of them you find to kill it is seriously bullet sponge for me to be bothered with, and that was on the difficulty level just one above the lowest the game does, I replaced it with the very old raider overhaul and the 4gimp patch he made for it, though I have not really got much further than concord, as I can not as usual keep my mod list without constantly changing it around.

Did you remove it mid playthrough? I've been playing for a while, can't really start a new save at this point.
But yeah, that mod is also really unbalanced.

4 minutes ago, Fulanoo said:

Did you remove it mid playthrough? I've been playing for a while, can't really start a new save at this point.
But yeah, that mod is also really unbalanced.

No I am changing mods so often that I pretty much never get past arriving at concord anymore, so starting again is never a problem, sooner or later things will settle down.

You might however be able to remove it mid game player, though if you have something like a bash patch or conflict resolution patch, you would probably have to re-build it when you do, as the mod affects level lists for npc's.  Probably the best way would be to use the console to goto ctest, then do a hard save there, exit the game, remove the mod then reload that save and see what happens, if things go wonky you can reactivate the mod and just go on with your current set up, it might also be worth running resaver on the save game after removing the mod and doing another hard save while still in the ctest cell.

@Dhavod

I had a similar one before that didn't work too well. You might give it a shot but i'd personally rather loose some FPS than loosing on the visuals.

Testing atm

Spoiler

Flirty Commonwealth                                             I hope this one won't get annoying...

South of the Sea - Atoms Storm                            The original is somewhat broken. Hopefully this one will work.

Edited by Aylis_Temp

@Aylis_Temp
In your sorting, what is the difference between "Food" and "Food2"?  I'm trying to convert the icons over from DEF_UI to FALLUI, but the difference between the two types of food eludes me.

Also, I see that you used the tag "Child" for children's clothes in "Basic Icon Patches - Game and DLC.esp", but I can't seem to find that tag defined in the XML files.  I created my own icon, but thought you might want to know.

Edited by DunkieDawg
On 9/24/2022 at 10:59 PM, Aylis_Temp said:

Testing atm

Hide contents

Flirty Commonwealth                                             I hope this one won't get annoying...

South of the Sea - Atoms Storm                            The original is somewhat broken. Hopefully this one will work.

I've had Flirty Commonwealth installed for quite a while now, and its been fine. Its not like they are constantly flirting, its just like they have some flirt comments instead of generic comments (I don't take companions with me for longer than it takes to get thier perk, and I have a mod to speed that up, so it might be more annoying if they are right there all the time).
I've been thinking of trying out South of the Sea for a while, totally didn't see this coming.

Editted to add: I've been working on a skyrim mod to change the distances and rates that NPCs comment/idle chatter to the player. Since its only gamesetting changes, should be easily portable to FO4 (would need to play with the values a bit), if thats something people are interested in.

Edited by misterpipes
4 hours ago, misterpipes said:

Editted to add: I've been working on a skyrim mod to change the distances and rates that NPCs comment/idle chatter to the player. Since its only gamesetting changes, should be easily portable to FO4 (would need to play with the values a bit), if thats something people are interested in.

Sounds useful.

On 9/25/2022 at 11:09 PM, DunkieDawg said:

@Aylis_Temp
In your sorting, what is the difference between "Food" and "Food2"?

The answer is in here:

Tags Extended.7z

I got separate icons for quite a few items. Normal food, drinks, meat, radioactive drinks/food/meat, etc.

@misterpipes

Thanks for the info. :)

@Dhavod

In the end its the same in regard to ESP, but the installation might be too confusing for some users. So i'm sticking with the simpler solution.

Still no answer from the mods...

Sadly i don't have much time i can put into this. So here's my most advanced version so far. It still got a few misnamed items, but i'm slowly getting there...

Icons and Naming redone BETA

Required:

Tags Extended.7z

Aylis Icon Patches - Base Game and DLC.7z

Armor

Optional mods

Aylis Armor Reworked - Optional Mods.7z

Recommended mods

Aylis Armor Reworked - Combined.7z (one ESP)

OR

Aylis Armor Reworked - Integrated.7z (loose files)

Items

Optional mods

Aylis Item Reworked - Optional Mods.7z

Recommended mods

Aylis Items Reworked - Combined.7z (one ESP)

OR

Aylis Item Reworked - Integrated.7z (loose files)

Weapons

Optional mods

Aylis Weapon Reworked - Optional Mods.7z

Recommended mods

Aylis Weapons Reworked - Combined.7z (one ESP)

OR

Aylis Weapon Reworked - Integrated.7z (loose files)

Note

The biggest issue were the renaming of parts. I had to repurpose a few keywords of the recommended mods so they are more interwoven than before. The optional ones use some keywords of the recommended mods but still stay optional. Just make sure to install the optionals patches first and then the recommended ones. 

Also make sure to deactivate the patches you don't need. I packed them together so i don't have to upload ~200 separate files.

Edited by Aylis_Temp

@Aylis_Temp Something I can recommend if you haven't already is maybe just try contacting them again. Maybe they just missed your email. I highly doubt it would take this long for something like this to not get a reply. If you have already done that maybe join the discord and try and get ahold of Ashal in there or something. There really is no excuse for them to be taking this long unless they either never got your email or somehow missed it.