Sims change sex positions too quickly

I've been enjoying Wicked Whims so far. However, when I make my Sims have sex, they change their positions on their own too quickly. For example, if I tell a male and female Sim to do a Cowgirl vaginal interaction, they'll do that for a couple seconds, then quickly cycle through a few more interactions until they reach a Climax interaction or the end of progression in their sex category.

In the settings, I enabled Disable Sex Progression, but it didn't stop the Sims from quickly changing positions on their own. I disabled Autonomy Switch, but the Sims still quickly change sex positions on their own. The only setting I've changed that made any noticeable impact was Controlled Sex Progression Switch, but that did not stop Sims from quickly changing positions (albeit now only within their current sex category). I installed MC Command Center so I could slow down the game time speed, but even then my Sims still change positions too quickly.

Any help would be appreciated.

On 7/22/2019 at 7:58 PM, SerialSodomizer said:

I've been enjoying Wicked Whims so far. However, when I make my Sims have sex, they change their positions on their own too quickly. For example, if I tell a male and female Sim to do a Cowgirl vaginal interaction, they'll do that for a couple seconds, then quickly cycle through a few more interactions until they reach a Climax interaction or the end of progression in their sex category.

In the settings, I enabled Disable Sex Progression, but it didn't stop the Sims from quickly changing positions on their own. I disabled Autonomy Switch, but the Sims still quickly change sex positions on their own. The only setting I've changed that made any noticeable impact was Controlled Sex Progression Switch, but that did not stop Sims from quickly changing positions (albeit now only within their current sex category). I installed MC Command Center so I could slow down the game time speed, but even then my Sims still change positions too quickly.

Any help would be appreciated.

There is also a WW setting to: use author's default time for animations.

I have mine set to Climax Ending, but you can also change a setting to continue sex after climax.

Keep playing around with the settings and you'll get it.

Archived