Bathing with clothes on

32 minutes ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

I'm also having issues where the SIMS do one sex animation and then go straight to climax. I'm still getting all kinds of exception errors even though I've updated everything I can think of.  

lastException.txt 105.08 kB · 2 downloads

Script Mod Import Error (PublicUnlock)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'PublicUnlock' module.

A broken or outdated modification is attempting to import the 'PublicUnlock' module and fails. The mod is too new, the game is too old, or the required mod is missing.

You need to locate the TS4SCRIPT file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that could be causing this issue and remove it.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

In some cases, a mod is required to be installed alongside a different mod. Make sure you have all of the required mods.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'RTF:ShockedReaction_BackupDancer_Pose "Reaction Interaction"' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource (Interaction) requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource (Interaction) contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.

Scheduling Hard Stop Error

Base game issue with interrupting Sim active task.

For the most part, you're safe to ignore this error.

1 hour ago, MetalHeadXJ said:

I know there are some new nudity options in WW but I've noticed when anyone takes a bath/shower they just wear their clothes now. What setting am I missing to revert it back to getting naked to bathe?

got a screen shot? when did they start doing this? check your nudity/undressing options too.

I did find I had the t-mex allcheats installed I think it was in something else I installed and I didn't catch it. As far as the not undressing for showers/bath I get an MCCC error just before they step in and there's no undressing animation. I updated MCCC but same thing. Road to Fame was also outdated so I updated that. I think on the Cherry_pie cum mod there was some addon mods in a folder that may have been outdated. 

Found a half dozen Road to Fame addons that were duplicate, I'm narrowing it down now all i get is an exception error that seems to be repeating this line over and over. 

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\instance_manager.py"

This is what I get from MCCC. 

[Jul-21-2019 15:52:14]Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "D:\SVN\S4_Modules\mc_cmd_center\mc_injections.py", line 1085, in inject_post_route_clothing_change
TypeError: post_route_clothing_change() got multiple values for argument 'do_spin'

Bathing with clothes on issue is resolved I still get this which is annoying but I can live with it. I did see an error that said the MCCC mcwoohoo was a different version that the mccc main file pretty sure I removed the old one but i will double check. 

Archived