The Bondage House SE

View File

The Bondage House SE

Converted by request. I did NOT create this mod. I only converted Vycroft's original mod for SE,

and uploaded according to the somewhat open perms they gave on the page.

As Vycroft stated, they are working an an upgraded SE version of this mod,

so this is only a placeholder until the new official version goes up for SE.

The following Description is copied from the original page.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About This File

Sorry for the little update, this time I just cleaned the navmesh and move a bit everything, some furnitures weren't correctly positioned, like the jail doors.
Now I'm working on something big, well actually a few big projects and this mod was put aside a bit. I will try to finish this soon.

What does this mod actually do?
To put it simple, it will spawn a special ring into your inventory, and everytime you equip it, you will be teleported into the "portable prison". If you unequip the ring, you will be teleported back to the exact location you were before, the teleportation script is a variant of the one in Haven's Bag's. (I already received permission from the original author, just in case.) Also - inside the portable interior you will find a key and a book. The key unlocks the prison doors and the book gives you the new "Teleport NPC" spell, which will allow you to teleport any NPC to directly to the prison (the spell is targeted, just aim and shoot). If you want to teleport the slave NPC back, you just need to cast the spell on him/her again, and he/she will be teleported back to your original location.

Enjoy

To do:
Ambient Music (Done) ---> The main file now contain only one track, you can download the rest with the link provided in the .txt
Furniture for the prison (Done) --> Yes I know pretty useless for a version change
Complete revamp and relocation of everything (Done)
Vendor (Done) --> Enjoy it

I'm back to modding, and I will move my workflow to SE. So, I will leave this mod as it is, for oldrim, and continue with Bondage House in SEE. If anyone want to use this mod feel free to do it, I give full use/edit/redistribution permission.

Thanks to:
CPU (for the scripting help)
WraithSlayer (for the scripting help)
Erundil (for the speeling correction)

Credits:

Ladgerda Resources:
Body Texture: SG Female Textures Renewal by Hello Santa
Specular: Dry Skin by Svarog
Hair: SGHair by Hello Santa (couldn't contact the author for permission, if there is any problem I will change the hair immediately, will take me no more than 2 min)
Eyes: The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot as LogRaam

Music:
The ambient music belongs to Vindsvept (wind'swept'), he is an amazing compositor and interpreter, please don't forget to visit his youtube channel.[/font]

https://www.youtube.com/user/Vindsvept/

All of his music is licensed under a Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) licensehttp://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ and his songs are available to download at Vindsvept.com. More information about the author such as contact details and can also be found on the website. [/font]

Tracks:
01 - Heart of Ice
02 - Sleeper
03 - Wanderer
04 - Sanctuary
05 - Wanderer, part two

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices SE for Bondage Content
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Nitko Harte said:

Problem: When I initiate sex in the house I go floating across Skyrim. I believe the reason is that the program strips you of EVERYTHING during sex. Maybe change it to a spell or power.

If your using SexLab for sex you can specify which items are removed during the three types of sex "Foreplay, Consensual and Non-consensual) in the MCM

It's under Timers and Stripping, hovering the mouse over each of the slot names will tell you which item is equip in that slot, if any.

7 hours ago, Nitko Harte said:

I'm not quite that bad. I know that, and it's BOTH that are not working. If I can get help with one, maybe I can figure out the other.

I converted Bondage House as a direct request, but here's not really much to it, so ...  Are you using proper conversions of the mods? Here's the definitive conversion list: 

On 1/18/2020 at 5:06 AM, Fredfish said:

If your using SexLab for sex you can specify which items are removed during the three types of sex "Foreplay, Consensual and Non-consensual) in the MCM

It's under Timers and Stripping, hovering the mouse over each of the slot names will tell you which item is equip in that slot, if any.

Where is Timers and Stripping specifically/what mod? I went thru everything on MCM and did not find it.

2 hours ago, shadowkusa said:

I've got a issue where after I teleport, the moment I look around about 5 seconds later the entire game just freezes. Always while in there.

Teleporting takes a lot of CPU power, so it could be running more scripts than your PC can handle. I really don't know much about this mod, I just converted it as a favor. It's boring, and there's nothing to it. SO I don't use it.  It's more or less an empty cell that you have to configure manually with Jaxonz Positioner if you want anything in there. 

6 hours ago, nomkaz said:

Teleporting takes a lot of CPU power, so it could be running more scripts than your PC can handle. I really don't know much about this mod, I just converted it as a favor. It's boring, and there's nothing to it. SO I don't use it.  It's more or less an empty cell that you have to configure manually with Jaxonz Positioner if you want anything in there. 

So. Can you recommend any slavery houses that have been converted for SSE? Also trying to find a knowledgeable person to help me with my load order. Thus far my own meager skill and loot is not helping much...

On 1/18/2020 at 2:37 PM, Nitko Harte said:

Problem: When I initiate sex in the house I go floating across Skyrim. I believe the reason is that the program strips you of EVERYTHING during sex. Maybe change it to a spell or power.

After you choose to never remove The Bondage House Ring within the SexLab Strip Item Editor, make sure you deselect Strip Player within the FlowerGirls SE Scene Options.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I also have Defeat SE installed. When I have a prisoner tied up and go into the menu, I can place the prisoner into a pillory, but I don't see any other furniture options like x-cross, chains from wall or ceiling, etc. Where would I get those assets?

I have Devious Devices SE and Zaz Animation Pack 8+ installed. (And everything available built in bodyslide for CBBE 3BA.) I've tried keyword searches in both Google and LoversLab, but I have no luck finding specifically named assets, like x-cross. Most likely I'm using the wrong search terms. I'm playing Skryim SSE. Are there other mods I should also be using for those furniture items?