Help Newbie

hi everyone i need help setting up my skyrim special edition. I have downloaded SKSE. Now how do i load adult mods please. Do i have to have a batch file linking Skyrim with SKSE. And how does Loverslab link in.  

and i must praise the modders they have done some incredible animations

would love the brothel and be able to have sex with my followers and house thrale

thanks girls and guys , looking forward to your replies

What you need for skyrim special edition I believe is named is SKSE64, not  SKSE they are not cross compatible for this mod at all.

You don't need to do anything with SKSE64 once you install it then it will take care of itself. On SE version you will have to update the SKSE64 and other mods that rely on it often due to updates.

Look for recommended mod manager for skyrim special edition. This is not the forum for that game version and they are very different so what is compatible between them you have to always check.

2 hours ago, GamerkenPS4 said:

hi everyone i need help setting up my skyrim special edition. I have downloaded SKSE. Now how do i load adult mods please. Do i have to have a batch file linking Skyrim with SKSE. And how does Loverslab link in.  

and i must praise the modders they have done some incredible animations

would love the brothel and be able to have sex with my followers and house thrale

thanks girls and guys , looking forward to your replies

To build on what RW311 said, get a mod manager (Nexus Mod Manager, Mod Organizer 1 or 2 or Vortex). The adult mods load in the same manner (generally) as non-adult mods (if you are familiar with using Nexus or another site. Finally, the Technical information thread for Skyrim SE is found here. If you look in my signature (what comes below the line) you will see a link to my blog for learning how to navigate and use LoversLab.

Good luck and happy hunting!

59 minutes ago, GamerkenPS4 said:

Yes I am a complete beginner. Played skyrim on PS4 for 360 hours. Would like to play on PC with adult mods now

In that case let me encourage you to look at this:

This is a blog here on LoversLab written by Donttouchmethere. He is a veteran user of mods, including adult mods. As often happens when you "mod the hell out of Skyrim" he broke the game. This blog is how he rebuilt it with all the tools needed and recommendations about mods. If you follow his guide your game should be stable and you will have a foot up on adding adult mods. By the way, his game is again very stable (although I won't swear that he's learned his lesson, lol).

Good luck and happy hunting!

Archived