Can't Use workbench

Xuvish

I can't use the workbench, grinding stone, or tanning rack in several different cites.

I tried the shout, and prison time, but that did not work.  I tried loading a previous save, but that only worked for a while.

When I got my house in Falkreath, I was not able to use the drafting table or any of the other tables from the beginning.

I was able to use it only when I went to vanilla mode.

Are there any fixes out there for this?

Thanks

5 minutes ago, Xuvish said:

I can't use the workbench, grinding stone, or tanning rack in several different cites.

I tried the shout, and prison time, but that did not work.  I tried loading a previous save, but that only worked for a while.

When I got my house in Falkreath, I was not able to use the drafting table or any of the other tables from the beginning.

I was able to use it only when I went to vanilla mode.

Are there any fixes out there for this?

Thanks

You need to repost this in the Skyrim Technical Support thread (unless you have Skyrim SE in which cacse you need to post it in the Skyrim SE/Technical Support subforum). When you do you might want to include whether this happened starting at the beginning of the game or developed later. You might also want to post a load order with it.

Archived