Sex till death

I was not sure where to put this question, but assuming that it will be somehow framework related, I'll post it here:

Is it possible (for someone with modding skill) to make a (relatively) simple mod with nice animation (one will suffice), where when you are in sneak mode, you get a option to subdue the enemy (if he is alone or isolated from the rest) and simply sex him (or her) till death? Maybe this is stupid question, but, here it is...

Thank's to anyone.

7 hours ago, Zethaneff said:

For Skyrim there is a succubus drain to death mod. With spells you can hypnotize a victim into submission and through a hotkey drain them to draugr, like succubi do.

Well, I was thinking of good plain sex to death - no succubus and such...

And forgot to mention, it would be nice if its SE compatible...

5 hours ago, mircislav said:

Well, I was thinking of good plain sex to death - no succubus and such...

And forgot to mention, it would be nice if its SE compatible...

It's not like succubus drain gives you horns or any other physical traits or anything. And it's customizable so IIRC you can just disable the bonuses you get if you want. Then  you can just pretend it's not a succubus drain mod but instead whatever kind of drain you're thinking of.

I'd say succubus heart is the most configurable and non-invasive mod for this kind of thing. It has all your criteria but I'm not sure about the drain to draugr, definitely to death though. You can drain and become stronger without actually being or becoming a succubus in form or name.

Pretty sure it has an official SE port.

Edit: Just read the actual post instead of skimming the thread, Defeat's sneak subdue & rape can do what you want, wont kill them during the act but you have the choice to afterwards. With both mods you can get the desired effect and more.

23 hours ago, Yuuen said:

I'd say succubus heart is the most configurable and non-invasive mod for this kind of thing. It has all your criteria but I'm not sure about the drain to draugr, definitely to death though. You can drain and become stronger without actually being or becoming a succubus in form or name.

Pretty sure it has an official SE port.

Edit: Just read the actual post instead of skimming the thread, Defeat's sneak subdue & rape can do what you want, wont kill them during the act but you have the choice to afterwards. With both mods you can get the desired effect and more.

Thank you all, I'll try Defeat to see how it works...

Archived