Vtaw Workshop - Fallout 4 Clothing Armor Mods

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I'm doing conversion of Vtaw Wardrobe 5 to CBBE-3BBB but im a bit stuck. Using "Conform Sliders" function sometime causes deformation which I'm not fond of. Underboob mostly.

Is there any advanced user which could give me tip how to fix this?

Example:

Spoiler

Sliders.thumb.jpg.32f0ad5be5048d83d8b8c918666dc3cc.jpg

Edited by zlota
9 hours ago, zlota said:

Hello,

I'm doing conversion of Vtaw Wardrobe 5 to CBBE-3BBB but im a bit stuck. Using "Conform Sliders" function sometime causes deformation which I'm not fond of. Underboob mostly.

Is there any advanced user which could give me tip how to fix this?

Example:

Hide contents

Sliders.thumb.jpg.32f0ad5be5048d83d8b8c918666dc3cc.jpg

I don't know how you are doing. I have a custom mesh with zaz bones and custom sliders. I am forced to add clothes by hand systematically. I do it very simply. I import the body, import the clothes. I copy bones to clothes, if necessary I edit with a brush. Importing null sliders from tri. Conform All. Adjusting the clothes. I cut off the excess from the body in the 33rd slot. I save the project for future use in bs. That's all I do.

I just wanted to know if somebody knew any trick how to improve "Conform All" function. Conversion results are unsatisfying. I tested "Search Radius" and "Max Vertex Targets" with no improvements. Mainly BreestsNewSH looks quite different and worse.

17 hours ago, South8028 said:

I don't know how you are doing. I have a custom mesh with zaz bones and custom sliders. I am forced to add clothes by hand systematically. I do it very simply. I import the body, import the clothes. I copy bones to clothes, if necessary I edit with a brush. Importing null sliders from tri. Conform All. Adjusting the clothes. I cut off the excess from the body in the 33rd slot. I save the project for future use in bs. That's all I do.

Did you made custom body which prevents this strange underboob behavior?

Another example:

Spoiler

Sliders2.thumb.jpg.d7df719c41f8970ad1cd9c34362bd383.jpg

My usual procedure in this case is as follows.

Load CBBE outfit.osp
Load CBBE-3BBB body as reference
Conform All
Check breast and belly slides for clipping
Delete old breast and butt bones
Copy Bone Weights

Adjust bones if necessary (skirt, heels)
Delete Vertices if necessary

Conversions are made for "3BBB (CBBE - TWB)" and "Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE".

BTW I have actually finished Wardrobe 5 conversion.

5 hours ago, zlota said:

I just wanted to know if somebody knew any trick how to improve "Conform All" function. Conversion results are unsatisfying. I tested "Search Radius" and "Max Vertex Targets" with no improvements. Mainly BreestsNewSH looks quite different and worse.

Did you made custom body which prevents this strange underboob behavior?

Another example:

Reveal hidden contents

Sliders2.thumb.jpg.d7df719c41f8970ad1cd9c34362bd383.jpg

My usual procedure in this case is as follows.

Load CBBE outfit.osp
Load CBBE-3BBB body as reference
Conform All
Check breast and belly slides for clipping
Delete old breast and butt bones
Copy Bone Weights

Adjust bones if necessary (skirt, heels)
Delete Vertices if necessary

Conversions are made for "3BBB (CBBE - TWB)" and "Skeletal Adjustments for CBBE".

BTW I have actually finished Wardrobe 5 conversion.

I have other bones. cbp from fg. But the mesh is a cbbe with an increased number of polygons, fg's vagina and its own sliders. The skeleton is also its own, with bones from zaz, a knee fix and child trimmers. As a result, there are enough of our own problems, but there are no problems with the breast. The chest works perfectly. I spend more time on all kinds of skirts and dresses with fabric bones. With them a hundred times more fuss than with the chest. I want to understand how to copy cbp bones to skirts like this so that tissue bones work after that. I'm so tired of fiddling with this that I'll probably be attaching the skirt bones to the skeleton soon.

Edited by South8028
9 hours ago, South8028 said:

I have other bones. cbp from fg. But the mesh is a cbbe with an increased number of polygons, fg's vagina and its own sliders. The skeleton is also its own, with bones from zaz, a knee fix and child trimmers. As a result, there are enough of our own problems, but there are no problems with the breast. The chest works perfectly. I spend more time on all kinds of skirts and dresses with fabric bones. With them a hundred times more fuss than with the chest. I want to understand how to copy cbp bones to skirts like this so that tissue bones work after that. I'm so tired of fiddling with this that I'll probably be attaching the skirt bones to the skeleton soon.

Interesting idea. It never occurred to me to add bones or sliders from different body.

But still don't know, how Vtaw made original bodyslide files which behaves so differently of mine.

9 hours ago, zlota said:

Interesting idea. It never occurred to me to add bones or sliders from different body.

But still don't know, how Vtaw made original bodyslide files which behaves so differently of mine.

Just try to do it like me ... Do not load the body from the project, but import it from the actor folder, having previously created it in bs with zero sliders. Copy the bones from it to clothes (it makes no sense to delete the old bones, this will be done automatically when copying) and only after that import the sliders from the actor folder as well. Then do conform all 10/10. On my skeleton there are also 3bbb bones just in case (in fact, these are the same bones as in zaz, only they were renamed and slightly changed for the sake of deception). I tried binding a grid to them instead of cbp. No problem. Immediately attached and started working after being added to ocbp. No difference with zaz.As for the sliders ... You can replace sliders with any, from any body. Just add any body project / set reference / conform selected / conform all to your body. The sliders should work. Thus, you can assemble a set of sliders from different bodies by selecting your favorites and deleting unnecessary ones.By choosing "create a new slider", you can find it in the list of sliders, click on the pencil, pump up the slider and sculpt any morph by hand. This is handy for creating body conversion. For example, you can import fg, assign a bright material to the mesh, and sculpt your body in fg. Then you will have a slider that switches geometry from cbbe to fg, and alignment of meshes in aaf. Well, in principle, you can make any sliders. Boobs the size of a house, even horns and hooves.

Edited by South8028
On 6/17/2021 at 4:06 PM, allan2000 said:

I take this picture on nexus mod (vtaw wardrobe 4)  Anyone can say what is this blouse (i can't find it in wardrobe4). (sorry for my bad english but i'm french)

vtaw w4.jpg

hiya,  i love the outfits,  very well done.

Can anyone tell me where to get this face preset?    she's gorgoeous

• 3 weeks later...

do you need light exoskeletons in the game? This prototype is on cbp bones. I did it to get my hands on the skinning and deal with ocbp. Not compatible with cbbe in bones, not compatible with fg in terms of morphs and mesh geometry. But if such things make sense, then I will make a working model for cbbe and fg.

HDTE2b.png

HDTE2a.png

On 10/18/2019 at 4:19 PM, Vtaw said:

That link leads to a .404 - can you re-up?

20 hours ago, NocturnalOne6 said:

I'm new to LL (as opposed to NM) but where are the downloads for the files? 

Klick the spoilertags.

Edited by Cornoholio