[mod] ![LL] Event Replacer.zip

![LL] Event Replacer.zip

![LL] Event Image Replacer

• This file is actually the same as my old gmod 0.55 that was buried somewhere over in the CK forum. It contains some image replacers for vanilla events, roughly 150 200. These are generally hentai and range from cute to lewd.
  • It will only conflict with mods that change the default, vanilla event images. No scripts are changed.

• 4 weeks later...

@CromeX yes all this does from my understanding is replace event pictures with lewd ones.

• *It is compatible with virtually anything, and will only conflict with mods that change the default, vanilla event images. Whichever one overrides the other will be shown in that base. (Probably this one.)

In the event it does come into conflict it will basically pic a picture from one of the two mods so wont cause a crash or any engine troubles.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
28 minutes ago, JesusKreist said:

The .zip contents are unchanged.

The new pictures are somewhere in the the .dds files.

Sadly the mod author has not told us which "dozen or two" of the 175 .dds files are new and which are old.

Ohhh... So I need to manually download and merge them into the main file?

On 12/7/2019 at 3:47 PM, Spenser said:

Just are so nice to see some random tits sometimes, then begin busy micromanaging interstellar empire:)

Absolutely.

8 hours ago, Sybian said:

The main file is the same size as the last one and there are dozens of new files, What do I download?

7 hours ago, JesusKreist said:

The .zip contents are unchanged.

Fixed.

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, SexDwarf2250 said:

It should be completely compatible with any updates and DLCs now and in the future unless Stellaris does something bizarre like change their image format for all existing artwork.

the launcher is telling me that it requires 2.5 to work

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...