Wicked Perversions-Slave (Help!)

Hey there! My sim accidentally became a slave (clicking random buttons, stupid i know) but i don't want her to be a slave anymore, bec i want her to be a ho (lol) She has that ball and chain tattoo on her back if that means anything. How do i free her from...NOT being a slave?

You can probably remove the trait using Master Command Center if that's a mod you have installed.

You could also edit the setting under the Tam Explorer so that the tattoos are removed. You might be able to remove House Slaves from there as well, not sure.

I think apparently if you let their "Pink meter" run out, they might go back to being a normal sim again but occiasionally have a remembering buff of their time as a House Slave.

Also, just so you know, you can go under the Ho Control settings from your main sim (not the one that is a House Slave: therefore, have your main sim be active and then click your house slave and bring up Ho Control), and you can even have your House Slave become a prostitute under those conditions.

Hope that helps

• 6 months later...

Archived