Tom & Tina Peeping makeover

Tom & Tina Peeping makeover

View File

So first time I saw the peeping was Tina when my gay sims were having sex, she show up look through the window and fisting her vagina (masturbate) well I guess she's like that?

Anyway, I usually makeover random sims whenever they just passing by minding their business or seem a little hot using cc to look better. Here's the results and enjoy!

Spoiler

This is what I'm talking about.1896372724_TS4_x642019-06-2411-14-36.png.70f8395fcfb477814bbe4a3a627f0560.png

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/30/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Parenthood, vampire, get to work, get together, city living and seasons

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys,
Tina & Tom Peeping stopped showing up, so in search for a solution I stumbled across this page and downloaded this version, however it said that I had to delete one WhickedWhims Mod (which was included in this file) because I could only have one at a time. I did this and it seems that this new Tina & Tom also didn't show up. Now I made other sims peepers and they don't show up either.
Does anyone know what causes this and how I can fix this?  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

they look amazing!! If I add them to my game, do they override the default characters or are they just new sims based on the two of them?

Yours are fantastic and I'd be delighted to see them do their thing in my game. I think there's a way to assign peepers, no?

Regardless, I have a crush on your Tom now. How concerning.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/24/2019 at 10:09 AM, ysl12 said:

Hi Guys,
Tina & Tom Peeping stopped showing up, so in search for a solution I stumbled across this page and downloaded this version, however it said that I had to delete one WhickedWhims Mod (which was included in this file) because I could only have one at a time. I did this and it seems that this new Tina & Tom also didn't show up. Now I made other sims peepers and they don't show up either.
Does anyone know what causes this and how I can fix this?  

Happened to me once, the only fix that worked was removing the mod, saving the game without it, then re-applying the mod and re-loading the game, this fixed the issue.  Yeah, I'm two years too late so you probably already fixed the issue yourself, or moved on to another game but anyone else who has peepers that vanish, that's the only fix I know of that works.