AAF_STATS not displaying... stats

Last night I just installed AAF_STATS (link below) in my FO4 game and I notice that the AAF Character info window is not displaying any stat changes, everything remains at 0%. The mod itself does seem to be tracking stats as I am getting notifications such as "High Arousal Added" but for some reason that info is not being displayed by AAF.

Is AAF_STATS a defunct mod and is no longer compatible with newer versions of AAF or do I have a conflict with one of my other mods? I've attach my load order, I realize it may be a hot mess as I'm a new mod end user. Thank you in advance for any help.

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2019-06-29T13-58-04.txt

3 hours ago, Number24 said:

Last night I just installed AAF_STATS (link below) in my FO4 game and I notice that the AAF Character info window is not displaying any stat changes, everything remains at 0%. The mod itself does seem to be tracking stats as I am getting notifications such as "High Arousal Added" but for some reason that info is not being displayed by AAF.

Is AAF_STATS a defunct mod and is no longer compatible with newer versions of AAF or do I have a conflict with one of my other mods? I've attach my load order, I realize it may be a hot mess as I'm a new mod end user. Thank you in advance for any help.

LoadOrder_Fallout4_2019-06-29T13-58-04.txt 1.92 kB · 0 downloads

Yes the separate STATs is defunct now, it probably still works unless you turned on STATS in Themes as well, its only there for people using my older mods.

Cool thank for the info. I found the STATS install check box is Themes (must not have checked it when I did the original install). Things seem to be working (didn't have a ton of time to test) I can see the Stimulation stat increasing at least. I do however have a couple of follow up questions:

1) Do the Kinky stats and/or Pregnancy stats addons work with the new Themes version of STATS?

2) Depending on the answer to "1)" this may be a moot question. When I try to make changes to the Kinky stats setting in MCM they will reset to default after I exit MCM. Any ideas as to the cause? (assuming that Kinky Stats isn't a defunct mod)

Thanks again for the help.

Archived