Trying to create a stable game. Need Help please

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I found another file called "alt maschine textures". It changes the dwemer animations to look more metallic but I have no Idea to what mod it belongs.

same post above has dwemer machine animations in it as well based on the concept idea behind the estrus....

6 minutes ago, CliftonJD said:

same post above has dwemer machine animations in it as well based on the concept idea behind the estrus....

I know. I'm just trying to track down where I got these "alt_maschine_textures.7z" and "alt_tentacle_textures.7z" files from. They are not part of estrus Chaurus+.

15 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

I know. I'm just trying to track down where I got these "alt_maschine_textures.7z" and "alt_tentacle_textures.7z" files from. They are not part of estrus Chaurus+.

mxr just recently did a youtube on the alt tentacle textures as recent posts here at loverslab...go back to the downloads page and click the search button to type those into or go back to the estrus thread and chase the tags on it for tentacle and machine

• 2 weeks later...

Archived