On 6/29/2019 at 2:08 PM, maxpain300 said:

Hi nice mod bro but i have problem , i cant find him , can you put a photo of his place , thanx 

Not gonna lie, a photo would not help because my game happens to be really dark in that area and he blends with the ground.

If you use the latest version he won't be invisible. He'll be somewhere close by the bridge south east of Riften along the path connecting to the south eastern entrance of Riften.

8 hours ago, mozarella89 said:

This is the mod I never knew I needed. Really like it, nice job.
Is there a way to summon more than one of Skat's pals for the 4p and 5p scenes? When I summon a second, the first summon disappears immediately.

oh shit, it does? I'll have to find a fix for that next time I work on this.

In the mean time you can get more like this. Open console with `~  type in "Help Skat"  Find the Skat's Pal entry and type in Player.placeatme idnumber quantity, such as player.placeatme 00000000f 500

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bother, i've never really installed any mods before. I've managed to find and interact with him under the bridge, but when the blowjob is meant to happen, my character swaps to third person and nothing happens. I can still move around freely, but when i talk to him again, he acts as if the animation had happened.

22 hours ago, IBFresh said:

Sorry to bother, i've never really installed any mods before. I've managed to find and interact with him under the bridge, but when the blowjob is meant to happen, my character swaps to third person and nothing happens. I can still move around freely, but when i talk to him again, he acts as if the animation had happened.

Do you have any Skever BJ Animations installed? They are not included in this mod, but in the mods listed under the requirements. Make sure you have used FNIS (with creature add-on) and that the animations are registered in SexLab.

On 8/6/2019 at 12:51 PM, IBFresh said:

I'm assuming you just dumped this mod in skyrim and expected it to work. If you've just gotten into modding skyrim, you need to take a step back to understand what you're getting into. This mod requires a sleuth of other mods, and those other mods also require mods. To put it into perspective, if you JUST wanted this mod to use and are just starting, you could MAYBE get it working if you had an entire day to kill and didn't get any unnecessary mods.

Here are just a few of the MANY mods you would need.

https://skse.silverlock.org

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71214

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29624

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

• 2 weeks later...

I am unable to get skat to work, if I install him with the NMM he appears but no animations play when choosing an option, but if I try to extract the files without putting it in NMM animations can play but he is invisible. Maybe I am installing him incorrectly? when I extract the folder I put it into Skyrim data but that didnt give me and esp file option and when I extracted the esp I could spawn him but he was invisible again. I have all the mods required so I cant really pinpoint which step I am doing wrong, any advice would really be appreciated. 

6 hours ago, pinkmoogle said:

I am unable to get skat to work, if I install him with the NMM he appears but no animations play when choosing an option, but if I try to extract the files without putting it in NMM animations can play but he is invisible. Maybe I am installing him incorrectly? when I extract the folder I put it into Skyrim data but that didnt give me and esp file option and when I extracted the esp I could spawn him but he was invisible again. I have all the mods required so I cant really pinpoint which step I am doing wrong, any advice would really be appreciated. 

I'm not sure I can follow you, what do you mean with "it didn't give me an esp file"? When you extract the archive, there is a "Data" folder and inside it are four folders and the esp file.

If the NMM does not work for some reason, you can try to install it manually:

1. If the mod is still visible in the NMM, uninstall it there.

2. Copy the four folders and the esp file into the Data folder of your Skyrim installation.

3. You need to edit the files that Skyrim uses to recognize active mods, "plugins.txt" and "loadorder.txt". Usually they can be found in: C:\\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Skyrim. The AppData folder is hidden, so if you can't see it, you need to activate the Windows option to see hidden files. In those two text files, add the exact name of the esp file (including the .esp ending) at the end.

14 hours ago, mozarella89 said:

I'm not sure I can follow you, what do you mean with "it didn't give me an esp file"? When you extract the archive, there is a "Data" folder and inside it are four folders and the esp file.

If the NMM does not work for some reason, you can try to install it manually:

1. If the mod is still visible in the NMM, uninstall it there.

2. Copy the four folders and the esp file into the Data folder of your Skyrim installation.

3. You need to edit the files that Skyrim uses to recognize active mods, "plugins.txt" and "loadorder.txt". Usually they can be found in: C:\\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Skyrim. The AppData folder is hidden, so if you can't see it, you need to activate the Windows option to see hidden files. In those two text files, add the exact name of the esp file (including the .esp ending) at the end.

He is not invisible anymore but the game is failing to load the actor for the events so I wonder if another mod I have is interfering. thank you for taking the time to respond

13 hours ago, Subject2Host said:

You sure you got all the requirements? And ran the fnis tool?

I double checked and I have all the requirement and also ran fnis, when I cast the matchmaker spell on him it doesn't work and when I try to play any event with him the game says it cannot validate his actor and that his creature type is not supported (SkeetraceSkat).

2 hours ago, pinkmoogle said:

I double checked and I have all the requirement and also ran fnis, when I cast the matchmaker spell on him it doesn't work and when I try to play any event with him the game says it cannot validate his actor and that his creature type is not supported (SkeetraceSkat).

I know the mod works. Have you saved the game on a save that has the mod loaded, closed the game, then reopened it? I think it's mostly just on new games, but this mod typically can't load the race quest the first time the mod is loaded into the game.

19 hours ago, Subject2Host said:

I know the mod works. Have you saved the game on a save that has the mod loaded, closed the game, then reopened it? I think it's mostly just on new games, but this mod typically can't load the race quest the first time the mod is loaded into the game.

That seemed to work, thank you so much for your help.

• 4 weeks later...

Ill make a suggestion if I may, the dialogues right now are very binary in the sense that the character is either totally into Skat, or completely uninterested. For role playing and immersion could we have a few more dialogue options where the player is more slowly convinced to do the deed or seems reluctant at first? Bonus points if you could convince him without sex to follow you and he slowly warms the character up to the idea over time kina in a similar way like philip the talking horse does where its more of a relationship built over time.

Hi! I like your 3 followers (I still dont understand why arent there more sexy creature followers), and I was wondering if I (or somebody) could merge your 3 followers (skat, tirik and phillip) into one .esp without problems? They  have custom dialogue (no voice) and Phillip has some quests.

Would it be too bad to merge them? Using the latest version of Merge Plugins. I'm talking about LE.