Huge Body

Jerbsinator

I don't know if anyone saw my post in the What Mod is This thread so I'm gonna make a thread about it, just to be sure. Does anyone know about this body? I was thinking it was just that CBBE Busty body on the Nexus but it's not the same. I really want this, it looks amazing.

16191.jpg

16189.jpg

16188.jpg

16187.jpg

I don't know if anyone saw my post in the What Mod is This thread so I'm gonna make a thread about it' date=' just to be sure. Does anyone know about this body? I was thinking it was just that CBBE Busty body on the Nexus but it's not the same. I really want this, it looks amazing.

Mmmmmh dat girl :P she's so hot. I used bustier version for long time and it's looks amazing, but what version of bustier used for this fotos? I would like to know the name of this "armor" also lol

thanks

I dont think you can make the breasts that big in bodyslide.

Actually' date=' we can. You need to find the correct XML file and change the sliders values manually, since they overpass 100%.

[/quote']

Oh ok, thats good to know I will look into it...after Dexter. :D Thanks for the help.

I dont think you can make the breasts that big in bodyslide.

Actually' date=' we can. You need to find the correct XML file and change the sliders values manually, since they overpass 100%.

[/quote']

Oh ok, thats good to know I will look into it...after Dexter. :D Thanks for the help.

You're welcome. Have fun. :D

• 3 months later...

dude i beg you to tell me what body mods you use to get the same body like yur profile picture ive been looking everywhere for that gloss thing(and the breasts ofc) so please tell me

I don't know if anyone saw my post in the What Mod is This thread so I'm gonna make a thread about it, just to be sure. Does anyone know about this body? I was thinking it was just that CBBE Busty body on the Nexus but it's not the same. I really want this, it looks amazing.

16191.jpg
16189.jpg
16188.jpg
16187.jpg

I really don't understand why people even use these types of body's anymore you can produce any type of body with bodyslide pretty much.

Bodyslide is not even close to 3DSmax editing. Its using predefined bones while by manually editing you can change everything.

I really don't understand why people even use these types of body's anymore you can produce any type of body with bodyslide pretty much.

Bodyslide is not even close to 3DSmax editing. Its using predefined bones while by manually editing you can change everything.

I think everyones aware that a 3D program is better overall, but as far as ease of use and quality (ratio) goes, bodyslide is pretty great. You can quickly make the body you want and apply clothing/armor to it in seconds. The hardest part of bodyslide is finding all the scattered download links that need to be installed in the right order. The rest is just sculpting out two bodies you're happy with.

• 2 weeks later...

I suppose you could try to use the RaceMenu mod.

It's been customized by Bonnie Lass. You can find in in this thread.

It's pretty much an in game bodyslide. It doesnt matter what body you use.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10270-armor-and-clothes-for-manga-body/page-42?hl=%20manga

couldnt realy find what i needed but if you would take a look at jerbsinators former profile picture you would see some gloss on the butt and i also found a picture with the same gloss (i think) on the breasts and this is the body texture im looking for but since im new i couldnt add it so i hope this link to picture helps https://www.google.be/search?biw=1038&bih=486&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=skyrim+tbbp&oq=skyrim+tbbp&gs_l=img.3...0.0.0.32373.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c..9.img.gOTDQeqNdTo#imgrc=lQqkYYHJEPahVM%3A%3BZJQYPEGPpIWYoM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimg.3ezy.net%252Fa1%252Fa_9f8f72ada4acb.gif%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.loverslab.com%252Ftopic%252F10569-swaying-standing-idle-animation-with-tbbp%252F%3B300%3B285

Archived