Nah you have to live with an censored game forever now

seriously is no one reading what they download, you probably downloaded the streamer mode file.

Quote:

Streamer Mode

• Added Streamer Mode
If you have some reason to censor nudity and sex in the game, perhaps because you’re recording a video or streaming, this is a way to do it. By placing the censorship package file in your Mods folder, all Sims nudity, sex interactions, and Sims thumbnails will be covered up. Probably not useful for most of you.
Because of the technical limitations that come with implementing censorship, there is no in-game switch for it, you need to install the “StreamerMode” package to enable it.

So all you have to do is remove that file
  • 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Ursula505 said:

bruh i looked everywhere in my files there is no "streamer mode" or "censorship" i just have the wicked sims file and thats it I still have the pixels while doing sex activities.  What do I do??

If its the Patreon version it comes censored because Patreon changed their rules. You can fix it by downloading the Inappropriate Unlock Mod from Wicked Assistant.

4 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

If its the Patreon version it comes censored because Patreon changed their rules. You can fix it by downloading the Inappropriate Unlock Mod from Wicked Assistant.

Patreon version isn't censored you don't need anything to remove the censor, please don't spread misinformation.

My bet is that there's either another mod that's blocking WickedWhims' removal of the censor, or they still have the Streamer Mode somewhere, anywhere in their mods folder, just can't find it.

8 hours ago, Ursula505 said:

bruh i looked everywhere in my files there is no "streamer mode" or "censorship" i just have the wicked sims file and thats it I still have the pixels while doing sex activities.  What do I do??

Run WW by itself, see if the problem persist.

10 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

Patreon version isn't censored you don't need anything to remove the censor, please don't spread misinformation.

My bet is that there's either another mod that's blocking WickedWhims' removal of the censor, or they still have the Streamer Mode somewhere, anywhere in their mods folder, just can't find it.

Run WW by itself, see if the problem persist.

I wasn't meaning to spread misinformation, but that's why the inappropriate unlock was created. Maybe its no longer censored, but it was at one point. 

3 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

I wasn't meaning to spread misinformation, but that's why the inappropriate unlock was created. Maybe its no longer censored, but it was at one point. 

Inappropriate Unlock was never used to remove censorship from the game, only to bring back features Patreon didn't find suitable for their service.