Is WW Updated for 6/18/19 Patch??

So most of my mods have received an update/or are still working for the June 18th patch (basemental drugs, nisa's wicked perversions, extreme violence) but it still says that wicked whims hasn't been updated since June 16th. Is this mod supposed to be working for the June 18th patch anyways? Or are we waiting for an update. Thank you.

43 minutes ago, bleepbloop1 said:

So most of my mods have received an update/or are still working for the June 18th patch (basemental drugs, nisa's wicked perversions, extreme violence) but it still says that wicked whims hasn't been updated since June 16th. Is this mod supposed to be working for the June 18th patch anyways? Or are we waiting for an update. Thank you.

No, if you update your game WW will not work. You need to download Nisa's hotfix [and install exactly per instruction] for WW in order to use WW with the update and Island Living. 

3 hours ago, RUASim21 said:

No, if you update your game WW will not work. You need to download Nisa's hotfix [and install exactly per instruction] for WW in order to use WW with the update and Island Living. 

Ok, thank you so much. They are going to update though, right? 

5 minutes ago, bleepbloop1 said:

Ok, thank you so much. They are going to update though, right? 

Yes, Turbo will update when he comes back from a much needed vacation. Nisa's fix allows it to work properly until then or at least until the next patch, because we all know EA is going to have to patch the patch.

37 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Yes, Turbo will update when he comes back from a much needed vacation. Nisa's fix allows it to work properly until then or at least until the next patch, because we all know EA is going to have to patch the patch.

Oh I didn't know he was on vacation. Thanks again, I'll have to download Nisa's fix.

Archived