WW lastException... I hope this problem is resolved quickly.

4 hours ago, procian said:

You need Nisa's WW fix on her WP download page......install exactly as directed.

What is that? Can you give me a link?

Mine is similar but instead of white, it says "yellow."  I downloaded Nisa's hotfix and placed in mods folder as directed, but MCCC 6.32 keeps catching this one error.   

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_Yellow' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

6 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Mine is similar but instead of white, it says "yellow."  I downloaded Nisa's hotfix and placed in mods folder as directed, but MCCC 6.32 keeps catching this one error.   

Are your WW files in a folder named....WickedWhims Mod....Named exactly as I typed it?

Basemental

MCCC 

LittleMsSam Random small mods

Food=Calories

Graveyard lot trait (unsure if that's considered a mod)

Meaningful Stories

LittleMsSam Ultrasound Scan (never given me an issue with any update)

LittleMsSam Auto Thermostat

SimRealist Private Practice

I deleted all the others that tweak buffs and are not updated like Explore Mod, Social Activities, etc... 

Yes, I think I just figured out my issue. I don't think I deleted the localthumb cache so I'll do that now and see if I'm still getting the errors.

@procian EUREKA!! Seems the LE was linked to the birth control pills I had in my sim's inventory. Once I deleted them the LE pop-ups completely stopped. It also explains the color differences in the error messages since all of the objects are "recolors" of another object mesh (hope I said that right, still learning the lingo). Thank you though for trying to help. 

24 minutes ago, RUASim21 said:

Yes, I think I just figured out my issue. I don't think I deleted the localthumb cache so I'll do that now and see if I'm still getting the errors.

@procian EUREKA!! Seems the LE was linked to the birth control pills I had in my sim's inventory. Once I deleted them the LE pop-ups completely stopped. It also explains the color differences in the error messages since all of the objects are "recolors" of another object mesh (hope I said that right, still learning the lingo). Thank you though for trying to help. 

Well done :) 

Archived