2 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Thanks but I'm not looking for hyper girly... just a slight subtle swivel would be nice but my biggest gripe is the arms looking so stiff like c3p0

Understood, I have looked all over for different walking and running animations, and the best by far was a packet of animations I found on Youtube by a Japanese artist/modder, but somehow I lost it when I updated my  PC, and I don't remember what his/ her name was.  Real big help right??

1 hour ago, nufndash said:

Understood, I have looked all over for different walking and running animations, and the best by far was a packet of animations I found on Youtube by a Japanese artist/modder, but somehow I lost it when I updated my  PC, and I don't remember what his/ her name was.  Real big help right??

It happens.. no worries.. I appreciate the feed back though

4 hours ago, RedMonika said:

I'm looking for a slightly sexy swivel walk animation that doesn't have the arms looking so stiff.

FNIS Sexy Move has a selection of walk/run animations ranging from Vanilla to "Very Sexy." I suspect that you can find one in there somewhere that suits you. It also offers you the option to randomize female NPC walks to one of the FNIS Sexy Move animations, so the days of everybody walking just like you are over.

Finally, @realclone made this showcase video named "Just For Show" of an incredibly sexy walk along with some swishy SMP "armor." Just watching the video made me sweat... :classic_biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

FNIS Sexy Move has a selection of walk/run animations ranging from Vanilla to "Very Sexy." I suspect that you can find one in there somewhere that suits you. It also offers you the option to randomize female NPC walks to one of the FNIS Sexy Move animations, so the days of everybody walking just like you are over.

Finally, @realclone made a showcase video of an incredibly sexy walk along with some swishy SMP "armor." Sadly, I have lost the link, but he's still around so if you ask him nicely he would probably post the link to that video. Just watching the video made me sweat... :classic_biggrin:

Vyxenne,

Thanks and yeah... that's good too and has a lot of settings but the arms are still stiff... bent a bit like the character is trying to make a mad dash to the toilet

32 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Vyxenne,

Thanks and yeah... that's good too and has a lot of settings but the arms are still stiff... bent a bit like the character is trying to make a mad dash to the toilet

I found the video! I edited my post above to show a link. You probably won't like the walk but still... just watching it is a moving experience...

4 hours ago, RedMonika said:

Vyxenne,

lol, that's normal, as almost everybody goes.

ef814bfa90cd427fc572f8b573d65823.gif

that's a little over the top.

0f7740b7a04e9ae97c13095fbad99090.gif

and that in the video, so goes nobody on a street, maybe on the catwalk. :classic_laugh:

girl-walking-animated-gif-1.gif

edit: and yes, I use too the animations of DragonFly. :classic_wink:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

and that in the video, so goes nobody on a street, maybe on the catwalk. :classic_laugh:

Reveal hidden contents

you live in 1990 ..........

53 minutes ago, chevalierx said:

don't go so far , look at your own country in the street ( in city , i know you live .....out isde..

oops, have I met you? :classic_laugh:
tit for tat, by the way I lived already in 1957, and not first 1990.
you comment on my posts, although you do not even know that my first posted gifs come from a scientific report.
and if you attack me, then I shoot back, should you know. :classic_wink:

edit: you see, that is healthy walking. :classic_tongue:

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

6 hours ago, winny257 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Winny,

It wasn't even like that... Imagine the middle one here in your example with a more bent back looking like she's leaning forward and having her arms cocked forward, stiff like C3PO and walking faster than normal. But I found my issue... I haven't nailed which one but a mod was messing it up. I just disabled everything, enabled animations with the requirements of skeletons etc and ran FNIS... The walking is perfect now with relaxed arms...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW5nZqpWJAC-hkRfcSAI0

20 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

Winny,

It wasn't even like that... Imagine the middle one here in your example with a more bent back looking like she's leaning forward and having her arms cocked forward, stiff like C3PO and walking faster than normal. But I found my issue... I haven't nailed which one but a mod was messing it up. I just disabled everything, enabled animations with the requirements of skeletons etc and ran FNIS... The walking is perfect now with relaxed arms...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW5nZqpWJAC-hkRfcSAI0

my post to you started as a fun, but @chevalierx screwed everything up. :classic_smile:
some people understand no fun. :classic_wink:

Oh yes, C3po is not that stiff. :classic_laugh:

tenor.gif?itemid=8325570ZigzagDapperCougar-size_restricted.gif

Just now, winny257 said:

my post to you started as a fun, but @chevalierx screwed everything up. :classic_smile:
some people understand no fun. :classic_wink:

No, I got you. But at the time it was frustrating. I would have loved the side view of the character as she was walking as the middle example that you posted. But I couldn't figure out what was causing it.

Would one of the animations from LL Framework or Funny bizness affect the walking? 

4 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

No, I got you. But at the time it was frustrating. I would have loved the side view of the character as she was walking as the middle example that you posted. But I couldn't figure out what was causing it.

Would one of the animations from LL Framework or Funny bizness affect the walking? 

Well, that's not it...

7 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

:classic_wink:

2 hours ago, Raistlin1 said:

I use the default walking animation from this mod. I've found it to be sexy without being over-the-top. The mod also has some optional variants but they all look ridiculous to me.

I've tried that too but the feet movement reminds me of being a kid and slapping your swimming flippers on the ground when you're walking... I just hear flap flap flap when the character walks.

I've gotten to really like this one with the add on https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/87966

and this for hdt https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/92356

The subtle bounce is pretty realistic and not something that will slap you in the face.