June 16th Wicked Whims Not Working

Hello, I just installed and deleted the old mod for Wicked Whims. After loading the Sims 4, I get a latest exception. It says that the 'object default condom' may either be incorrect or out of date. This comes from only the Wicked Whims mod, I took out all my other mods and tried adding in a mod.

I added the MC mod first, then loaded the Sims 4 and had no problem. 

Then I added the new Wicked Whims mod, which is only 2 files, and the latest exception note pops up after loading my Sims 4 game. 

Please help!

so my problem is kinda the same since I did update the mod the day the update came out but the penises on my male sims aren't working anymore and look like what it looks like in the photo. im not sure if it's ww or the penis mod im using which is the one recommended

06-18-19_7-44-21 PM.png

Same here 

Outdated Tunable Resource Error

Outdated Tunable Resource requires removing.

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.
If this is a new issue, try removing the most recent mod you have installed.

5 minutes ago, gromgirl said:

so my problem is kinda the same since I did update the mod the day the update came out but the penises on my male sims aren't working anymore and look like what it looks like in the photo. im not sure if it's ww or the penis mod im using which is the one recommended

My suggestion to you, and everyone else at this point, is to not beat yourself up trying to fix a problem that is out of your control at the moment. What I mean is, the problem could be coming from something simple like WW not yet being updated, as well as other mods that rely on wickedwhims. 

PLay the game as is, give the creators some time to update, then check if the mods have been updated and go from there.

There's no reason to start beating your head against a wall trying to fix an issue that you cannot fix. This approach usually ends up causing even more issues.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Go3Ctxgqs94dKDI887YSrWplXJZqb7s6AO61Rm2wYbQ/htmlview?sle=true#gid=780215748

PLEASE I NEED HELP

I CHECKED MY LAST EXCEPTION FILE AND IT SAYS THIS:

Tunable Game Resource with name 'TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White' contains incorrect/outdated information.

You need to locate the PACKAGE file, in your The Sims 4 Mods folder, that contains this resource and remove it. Try starting with the oldest modifications you have.

On 6/19/2019 at 6:59 PM, SFADIVA said:

PLEASE I NEED HELP

I CHECKED MY LAST EXCEPTION FILE AND IT SAYS THIS:

You need Nisa's WW hotfix available on her WP download page.....install exactly as instructed.

• 1 month later...

Having the same issue except my sims first everyday outfit is making her show up black and disfigured in the game. But in CAS the outfit shows up fine. Last exception is blowing up my notification wall with the same problem everyone is having. The TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White   keeps showing up and I have tried and tried deleting old mods and updating and nothing I am doing is helping. It's so frustrating.. HELP!!!!! 

1 hour ago, abrooke96 said:

Having the same issue except my sims first everyday outfit is making her show up black and disfigured in the game. But in CAS the outfit shows up fine. Last exception is blowing up my notification wall with the same problem everyone is having. The TURBODRIVER:WickedWhims_Object_Condom_Default_White   keeps showing up and I have tried and tried deleting old mods and updating and nothing I am doing is helping. It's so frustrating.. HELP!!!!! 

Go in game and remove any condoms/tampons from your sims' inventory. Then exit the game and delete all wickedwhims files and download/reinstall. Do not just overwrite the older files. They must be deleted first.

Then delete localthumbcache and any LE you have. If this keeps happening after you have done all of the above, then try deleting the wickedwhims folder in \Documents\EA\The Sims 4\saves folder.

Archived